Custom Elektron Cables

This custom cable shop will be going live next week, you will be able to order professional cable looms for your Elektron gear, customising length and colour coding. Most of the connectors are gold plated at the Elektron end to match the machine outputs.

The looms will be a really nice way to keep your cables tidy and under control :slight_smile: Also, a great solution for the CV outs and a way to get your individual drum sounds out of the Rytm.

On top of the specific Elektron ones there are pages on the website to order completely customisable cables (Looms, mono, stereo, balanced, unbalanced, microphone etc), you will be able to choose connector type, colours, length, gold or silver plated.

Thought I would post early to see if there is any interest here… Feel free to message me for more info.

great idea, site looks clean too!

when i get around to buying a mixer i will definitely consider ordering a bunch. Will you be able make custom ones on DB25 connectors as well?

Someone that I am making a RYTM Loom for at the moment put forward a similar request. There will be a contact form on the site to request these sort of things, if there is enough interest il add them to the custom menus. But yes I would be able to make those too :slight_smile:

Bump*

This does actually seem fairly well thought out… I just have a “normal” insert loom that I use for my RYTM, but having gold plated connectors at just the Elektron end and stuff does show some good attention to detail…

I agree that a DB25 loom could be useful (Tascam pinout for me please), but the market would be limited…

Not sure if I’ll get one any time soon as I have a solution for now, but if I needed another I’d probably look in to this just to keep things tidier.

DB25 for the Rytm would be interesting for me!

Im making to order so the DB25’s will end up on the list :slight_smile: Im just finishing two jobs now, will post pictures soon

Also, heres the Facebook page, website should be up later in the week:
https://www.facebook.com/2manywires

Very interested. What lengths will they be available in? I need 6’ and 12’ feet. Will you ship to the US?

Did anything ever come of this?