Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

I Shall Be Released ~ learning the Blackbox as a looper and the Matriarch as a FX for guitar

Paraphony on the Matriarch

4 Likes

that first one wasnā€™t really my vibeā€¦but that sounded GREAT! :+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:
I could definitely get into thatā€¦takes me back to the beach after a good surf at sunset.
second is nice as well. dig!

1 Like

80th birthday celebrations? sounds ace!

@phaelam aye, well I appreciate your words even more so! If youā€™re looking for similar sunset vibes, my tastes are very Jerry Garcia Band inspired :blush:

@killingtime nope, just unemployed Wednesday morning celebrations :upside_down_face: I actually got into that song via Jerryā€¦ looks like thereā€™s a 79th birthday celebration in order in a few months :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And thanks for saying so!

For the gear minded, the guitar (strat style) is running through lots of good analog circuitry (tube amp > SiX > Matriarch > SiX)

And for anyone who likes the sounds and wants to collaborate on something ā€¦ hit me up : Open Battle #03: ā€Collabedā€ - #21 by Affectionate-Bee-781

3 Likes

tonightā€™s tinkering.
mostly analog four and hydrasynth
with a generous amount of post processing.

3 Likes

Loquelic again, meets Bluebox.

4 Likes

this has to be the most creative AK programming Iā€™ve heard inā€¦ ever? beautiful stuff, soundtrack-ready if you ask me

Hold down the trig on the compressor page and turn some knobs. :wink:
Same as any other plock.
Iā€™m just experiment with that on the RYTM right now. Fun stuff!

1 Like

4 Likes

Cheers!

Octatrack by itself.

video version

8 Likes

MD with only EFM machines

6 Likes

gnarly cheek chewing warehouse vibes

yes

1 Like

sick :+1:t6:

1 Like

5 Likes

Microfreak init sound, first raw, then through Source Audio Collider tape delay, then shimmer reverb added, then Analog Heat Classic Dist added.

First in an ongoing series of running $ synths through $$$ effects. I wonā€™t post them all.

5 Likes

Liking this.

1 Like

Practicing on my Make Noise Shared System, a couple of different approaches here. The first one is more of an evolving melodic thing, the second is rhythmic and drone-y ā€” and I tried to bring drums in, but massively failed, must have nudged the Morphagene Varispeed knob. Kinda fun to hear it go off the rails though.

Trying to stay sharp at patching on the fly since I have a jam session planned for this weekend. Practice makes perfectā€¦?

7 Likes

Digitone only chill, made for live set. Open for collaboration, ambientā€¦chillā€¦etnoā€¦dubā€¦minimalā€¦

5 Likes

md solo

4 Likes