Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Setup a Pro 2 patch/sequence in a DFAM style.
OT Drums, NI Raum reverb. Analog Heat.

8 Likes

Ooh… nice one. Would love a long version. If not, will xkcd411 the heck out of it.

1 Like

Digitakt + Digitone recorded into Zoom H5

4 Likes

Could always post the finished track to “Where are they now” thread :smiley:

2 Likes

6 Likes

This is a four bar loop at 120 bpm.

10 Likes

I’ve been looking at getting a DJ mixer for a while to have a regular bass / treble kill EQ for live stuff. Until then I programmed a patch on my zoia to have filtering controlled by two performance pads of my Rytm, so no matter what track I’m playing Perf 11 and 12 always control LP/HP filter on the final stereo sound. So no need to spend more moneys for now!

Here it is in action on a downtempo track I’ve been noodling on this morning.

3 Likes

Just fucking around with the Lyra8 and DFAM. Some delay & reverb added from pedals.

5 Likes

I’ve got the A4 back on the table! Wanted to try my hands on some pads again, never really my forte:) Turned something harsh into something unexpectedly bittersweet sad. But I’m vibing on it at the moment here, so I’ll take it!

Drums from Rytm and loopy fader Plocks from our Octafriend.

10 Likes

That was more the vibe I was aiming at at first :wink: lol But what happens happens ey

1 Like

That’s one melancholic synth (Lyra) right there. Sounds excellent!

1 Like

I really dig this one. Cool use of sounds I wouldn’t know what to do with.

:+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

1 Like

Oh yeah, really nice!

1 Like

neat!

7 Likes

So heavy! Nice one, do you have more like this?

1 Like

I like all 3 but would like to see where the first one ends up!

1 Like

Working on it.

Thanks! Its a shitty recording done through my phone, which squashed the lush stereo FX. I’m pretty stoked, a perfect seemless loop done on my octatrack, no clicks!

1 Like

So this is from the breakthrough with pickup machines series? Haven’t tried pickup machines after literally starting my journey with the OT with them. Perhaps time to revisit them (two years after the fact).

1 Like