Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Octatrack:

Processing in Live afterward for loudness.

5 Likes

Some really straightforward dark techno on the Machinedrum for change. GND machines only.

6 Likes

Drunk, humid, sweaty not sure what’s happening vibe

4 Likes

what piece of gear is that? loving the sound, sounds wavetable-ish

id like to say…but I’ve committed to not mentioning what gear is used in this thread…due to on going debate in the OT Sound Quality thread :slight_smile:

ya I know, im an asshole

4 Likes

I have enjoyed just about everything you have uploaded on this thread, no exception here

Full deep sound on my speakers, great

nice un-nerving vibe

2 Likes

lol i shall respect your need!

1 Like

Subharmonicon not really sounding like a subharmonicon , the 2 VCO’s are treated separately within the modular with some multiband distortion, minidrive and a bit of mimeophon , one take no processing in the DAW

11 Likes

Cycles going through the Sampletrak’s filter and the Digitone’s fx.

16 Likes

DAMN! :+1:t6:

1 Like

BoC’s XYZ
[not NEARLY as cool and I just noticed…wrong. I did it from mem, and my mem failed me]

1 Like

Prophet 5 —> Elektron Analog Drive —> Strymon Blue Sky

4 Likes

Exploring Transhumanism and the idea of a symbolically erotic relationship between humans and machines/technology… Cryptoflesh…

“Man is an artifact designed for space travel. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole.”

2 Likes

I can hear it now. (FWIW XYZ reminds me a little bit of Betthoven’s 5th (and the music from Kubrick’s Shining))

1 Like

this

10 Likes

to amen or not to amen

8 Likes

MD-OT-ND2

11 Likes

Oh dude that’s awesome :+1:t6:
Post full track, if there is one. That’s tite!
[both are good. love the amen loop]

@trytykee yes!

1 Like

Guitar - SP-404SX - SiX - H1n

4 Likes

Octa and Polyend Tracker playing together…

2 Likes