Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Yesterday’s jam, but faster, and with my new RNC before the Heat.

4 Likes

I rarely do 4/4 stuff but the md really is quite good at it

2 Likes

TAl U-NO + AH…

Going through Ableton’s stock Phaser with a lil’ Lexicon verb in the end

2 Likes

another jam with OT-MD-ND2-Lyra-8

12 Likes

Messing about with P-Locking FX on RYTM

4 Likes

killer stuff. any finished tracks available online?

1 Like

snippet of lifeforms sv1b modulated a bit by o-coast and a4 cv value.

4 Likes

Machinedrum GND machines only as per usual.

6 Likes

Thanks! I actually have a bandcamp and soundcloud account but I’ve used the soundcloud account to upload some sketches and bandcamp not so often, there are only three tracks there, which are quite different than this one, some musique concrete recordings, using only field recordings. Except the OT this setup is pretty new and I’m still searching for my ideal workflow with them. Oh and I should take some time to think about arrangement of a track :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cycles and Typhon:

Crypt VST (which is amazing) and heavily slowed down recording of Cycles’ drums:

I urge you to check Crypt. It impresses me how good it sounds and how easy it is to get different sounds with just six controls.

These are electric piano, pad and rave stabs while you heard didgeridoo in the previous one:

3 Likes

md-ot-nd2

9 Likes

Beethoven’s 5th?

1 Like

Wishing I could make some microhouse grooves - some octatrack patterns I made last night + compression and limiting to raise volume. some raum reverb low in the mix.

9 Likes

Strings from my A4

5 Likes

Playing around with heavy drive ducking using the Digitone through the Analog Heat in this dnb style beat

15 Likes

Sounds great!

I really dig this. :+1:t3:

thats super good. :+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:
but that ducking KILLS my ears. its crazy…

2 Likes

another loop for me to discover a year from now and then wonder why I didn’t develop it further.

8 Likes

OT midi arp -> MD GND-PU machines

6 Likes