Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

8 Likes

oh i loved that!

1 Like

you just must be a nice person!

1 Like

Thank you for listening, glad you liked :slight_smile:

A nice groove I got out of the Digitakt. Going for something the sound of Aril Brikha and prod. techniques of John Tejada. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Just got a Polyend Medusa. Holy shnikees.

Controlling the Digitone - https://www.instagram.com/p/CPmXf0NhROZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

On its own - https://www.instagram.com/p/CPjq6e4hSV9/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

That eerie thin misty pad carpet that comes in around halfway, the one extended tone. How is that done @Fin25?

Lyra.

1 Like

Ahh makes sense, sounds great next to the modular

1 Like

After spending a good few months on Elektronauts, and starting to actually feel like one (well, I do now have 5 Elektron units…:partying_face:), I’ve decided to create my first Soundcloud account so I can start putting my various projects into some kind of cohesive order.

It’s also my bid to be less precious/guarded about what I do, and share… so, here’s the first piece on my SC account. Predominantly done on my A4.

12 Likes

Lyra-8 with OT

9 Likes

I think that is why this thread is so good. sounds great btw

eerie as hell, well done

6 Likes

A depressing droney little number on the Subharmonicon without the sequencer, just riding the frequency knobs

9 Likes

Nord A1r sequenced by Octatrack. Microverb 2 on the master. Other effects from the mixer near the end. No other processing in computer.

5 Likes

Minitaur and keystep in arp mode

2 Likes

DT and BS2 having a fight in my ears

14 Likes

it feels like it just rained, and is raining over the hill
the earliest birds back from their summer homes chirp curiously

I like it!

1 Like

That is ill
at the beginning I wanted it to be 100X more everything, but I loved the change near the minute mark
I just leaned back a bit when that happened ha

2 Likes

Really enjoying the Digitakt for drums. It’s a little beast.

13 Likes

AR + A4, just a noodle on a sick day

6 Likes