Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

I did wonder “with monks” But yeah, with monks. Awesome!

2 Likes

Maybe it’s time for an Elektronauts label, and the first release a sampler of tracks out of this thread.

1 Like

It’s actually a 1930’s Russian choir record but after tweaking in FieldScaper it turned into monks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed, the Ventris sounds good on anything. Thanks for listening!

1 Like

My partner gave me a haircut with an electric clipper today and I couldn’t help but think, “It could use a touch of reverb…”

3 Likes

lol
my hair could do with a touch of reverb, i.e it needs filling out!

I meant the clippers! For the hair, delay is needed…

2 Likes

Deluge sequencing an ms20 mini, digitakt doing drums, and some drones from the Rev2. I love my ms20 mini. I wish I could save my patches instead of taking photos of them haha

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COsD0oaBpGL/?igshid=2mh8olqmegv2

1 Like

Arp patch on the newly acquried Moog Matriarch in round robin mode and valhalla reverb, ofc :innocent:

I love this synth

22 Likes

Kind of all over the place as far as sound. Using the OTmkii, some songs I sampled a whole track/song and just tweaked the playback with various effects. I use sample’s from all the recordings I’ve made of various gear and random sourced material, whether film, or field recordings. Want to explore more of my field recordings and string sounds on my sub phatty.

Enjoying these jams!

Here’s another one with the DX-200/ Tanzbär desktop setup. Looking forward to refining and mixing these.

7 Likes

2 timbres of Micromonsta2
random ND3p patch looped in Deluge
808 (for context)

Similar patches on the MM2, switching roles and now in stack mode
808 + shakers from the Deluge

Both with EQ , FX, and compression from the Bluebox (and recorded there)

Enjoying how this thread gives a little purpose to the end of a fun sound design/jam session :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Digitone > Microcosm > Heat

15 Likes

OT-ND2-a sample from Lyra

11 Likes

Guitar - MPC with AR and DN samples - SiX - H1n!

8 Likes

Thats actually a pretty lame video. The only cool thing are the industrial oscillators. The pedal noise stuff if bland and the synth noise is just a glitchy mess.

Well, they did say it was “horrendous”… so, yeah.

1 Like

Avante Arp’d on the MM2

(ND3p on drums, Deluge and Bluebox to bring it together)

6 Likes

A bit of sinister IDM…

12 Likes

putting myself to sleep with A4

10 Likes