Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Had to record the headphone out because Bitwig sounded better without the transport running

11 Likes

Better how?

And why does not running the transport mean you have to record headphone out? Genuinely curious, I’ve never used bitwig.

2 Likes

I’m running stuff in the Grid (Bitwig’s modular environment) which has constant phase running regardless of the transport (depending on if you turn on ‘mute when transport stopped’ for a bunch of modules), so it was triggering itself in some respects. My pitch inputs were garbage, so with the transport stopped the pitches stopped but phase was still running a bunch of triggers and samples. That probably makes no sense.

2 Likes

Some darkwave virus

2 Likes

None at all!

Sounds good. Thats all that counts!

1 Like

yes, I reply to myself.
Did finish this current and made it into a song, wasn’t easy, it was a pain even. glad I’m done with it.
Use the OT to live sample my vocal, that was fun.

the dedicated subject if…

15 Likes

Been really loving these as a pair.

11 Likes

Wow, really great songwriting and production. It reminds a little bit of later era Talk Talk, mostly in its slow built and atmosphere.

1 Like

Thank you very much :pray:

Fun with SCWs.

7 Likes

Good morning :relaxed:

10 Likes

This is awesome! Reminds me of Bibio which is one of my favourites.

1 Like

Thank you! I have to be honest, never heard of Bibio but had a listen and it’s great! Thanks for sharing!

She takes care of you while you have the most relaxed and coolest trip of your life! Everything is hidden and blured and you only hear that sound in vacuum :sunglasses:

20 Likes

syntakt-octatrack

14 Likes

Work in progress. I guess I’m to the point now after 10 years of bleeps where I have to start learning to mix. How does one mix with a hearing problem?

5 Likes

this is nuts! please post more of these with the recorded audio

you should follow this path. i have loved every single one of these that you’ve posted in the last 10 or so days. incredible

whoa

my most recent thing
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnNUBrWOp1s/

5 Likes

7 Likes

She only makes you whoa because of my sound :joy:

1 Like

Great sounds!

1 Like