Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

I know what you mean. Having those lfos slide trigs and cross fader to mod the FX is pretty damn sweet.

And they say octa FX are meh… fools.

1 Like

Sent Cycles through a distortion pedal and played it in parallel with a clean signal. Got carried away and lost parameters for both. Haven’t recorded through an audio interface. The only thing left is this phone recording…

6 Likes

OT + AH + Lyra8 + DFAM + Dark Energy + Soma Ether + Zoom Ms70-cdr + Boss odb-3

6 Likes

This is a short song that I made with Digitone and Digitakt. I’m still learning about music production so I appreciate any feedback about the mix. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Dragging Lyra through the mud.

Great fun!

3 Likes

This is me going back and forth between a few variations on the same sequence on the Digitakt by changing the sample slot. Synth bits are from the Skulpt and the Digitone. Drums are from the Uno Synth.

This seems like a time when the crossfader on the Octatrack would be handy.

7 Likes

8 Likes

oh i loved that!

1 Like

you just must be a nice person!

1 Like

Thank you for listening, glad you liked :slight_smile:

A nice groove I got out of the Digitakt. Going for something the sound of Aril Brikha and prod. techniques of John Tejada. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Just got a Polyend Medusa. Holy shnikees.

Controlling the Digitone - https://www.instagram.com/p/CPmXf0NhROZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

On its own - https://www.instagram.com/p/CPjq6e4hSV9/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

That eerie thin misty pad carpet that comes in around halfway, the one extended tone. How is that done @Fin25?

Lyra.

1 Like

Ahh makes sense, sounds great next to the modular

1 Like

After spending a good few months on Elektronauts, and starting to actually feel like one (well, I do now have 5 Elektron units…:partying_face:), I’ve decided to create my first Soundcloud account so I can start putting my various projects into some kind of cohesive order.

It’s also my bid to be less precious/guarded about what I do, and share… so, here’s the first piece on my SC account. Predominantly done on my A4.

12 Likes

Lyra-8 with OT

9 Likes

I think that is why this thread is so good. sounds great btw

eerie as hell, well done

6 Likes

A depressing droney little number on the Subharmonicon without the sequencer, just riding the frequency knobs

9 Likes

Nord A1r sequenced by Octatrack. Microverb 2 on the master. Other effects from the mixer near the end. No other processing in computer.

5 Likes