Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

roland tr 808
roland tb 303
teisco 60f
elektron analog four (as sequencer)
akai vx 600 (multitimbral mode)

1 Like

Thanks so much :pray:t4: 414 adds so much character. Love it

1 Like

A little late at night messing around with DN and guitar. Sloppy as I was!

5 Likes

finally hooked the DN to AR… what a combo… so fun!

5 Likes

I forgot to close a little bit the HPF. It is on light settings : 1st Distortion, Mix at 12, Drive at 7-8 (almost closed). I didn’t Gate it, though.

Totally agree.

It’s at the limit.

Thanks for the answer @J3RK!

This is total crazy… Evolving Digitone Loop made with Routine SP

9 Likes

Two horrible loads of old noise.

Polivoks->Lyra 8->Sherman->Your Face

6 Likes

Loopy pro + various apps

8 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

3 Likes

[ Current sounds coming from my gear](443sCroSpi | nosongmode)

So I was a little inspired by the Song length, when is it too much? thread and decided to set about trying to create something that meanders along in a way that tries not to be boring. It lacks any traditional song structure but is semi-generative - no two bars are the same but each should feel familar. It’s not how I’d normally perform a track but it was a fun experiment!

8 Likes

Sounds like Sherman allright :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love these kind of Tracks. The Drums are very nice. I think this Track would benefits from Drum mutes, especially the Kick to let it breathe. Great vibe!

1 Like

Beautiful textures going on there. Kinda reminds me of a film score for a detective drama. :joy:

1 Like

100% - that’s the main thing I’d do differently if I were actively involved - in hindsite I could have worked something into the sequencing but we live and learn!

Haha thanks, I’ll take it! :joy:

2 Likes

very nice indeed

1 Like

Why is there steam coming from the top of your Eurorack?

After all, it’s the Current sounds thread…

I was giving a feedback for future considerations if you were about to develop further more. I like those kind of Voyages.

1 Like

It’s how it’s powered - have you seen energy prices in the UK?

allaboard

haha I appreciate it thanks! I meant physically, as in this case I was literally sat back in a chair watching the sunset :cocktail:

2 Likes