Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Polivoks into Quadraverb, into OT (for flanger and compression) then through AH for some High Gain fun.

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfT9t_Ygrtr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sub 37… created a nice little riff looping the Amp and Filter envelopes. Using the culture culture and some Ableton FX :v:t4:

very very good

1 Like

:+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

1 Like

1 Like

Added a Digitone to my setup and I was having fun last night using the voice stealing as a feature - once the arp comes in it takes on this super cool glitchy sample flavour that feels right at home with the Digitakt!

5 Likes

…Buchla Easel V (Arturia)

3 Likes

Thank you @selfup! :pray:

1 Like

I wish I could make cool af dark mad huge sounds like you guys but it’s just not in my fingers/veins : (

No slight on the ST but think I spent too much time exclusively on it the past months, totally undervalued how fooking warm and lovely the DT is, I’ve said this before but I can’t believe stuff like these boxes actually exists, it feels like cheating…

10 Likes

gorgeous sounds

1 Like

this has a lovely vibe, is that some vocals in the fade at the end?

1 Like

Tides as master modulator for the Subharmonicon pitch inputs, pretty crazy remixing potential, gotta remember this patch- individual oscillator outs through Jumble Henge for subtle filtering and then through the A4 for a touch of reverb but the only sounds here are coming from the Subharmonicon

8 Likes

OT slicing up something from the 0-Coast + 707. Slightly out of tune :upside_down_face:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfjo0e1quWk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

This needs a proper soundsystem!

1 Like

Ta. Yeah haha. I left some on from previous track (I’ve never start tracks from scratch, just mod the last one I was working on), went to play some extra melody on the DT which I thought was a synth sample but with all the tracks of the 3digis just lost my place… turns out was some vocal sample, kept it in, sloppiness counts…

1 Like

experimenting with compression. DT, Deepmind, Blofeld. Boum.

4 Likes

Short generative piece. Pizza (drone), Brenso (tenor), Paradox (soprano) driven by SIG; Quad Drum (thumps and klonks) driven by Euclidean Circles. It’ll probably be rare for me to work with four voices, but I thought I’d try it. I push a couple of sliders on Pizza slightly at one point, and turn a Brenso knob once, but otherwise it’s just mutes and faders.

4 Likes

This is not at all the usual type of music I make, but I was messing around with my Microfreak plugged into my MPC One and I ended up in some really interesting territory. Thoughts?

5 Likes

AWESOME!!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot ! These devices are pure joy…

1 Like