Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Sometimes I forget the Pro 2 has the exact same filter as the OB-6

4 Likes

Just a quick Boom Bap loop made on the OT mk2 (in grey :wink: )

2 Likes

ukulele, flute and a gong.

Summary

sorry for the bad joke

12 Likes

Wow! Don’t you want to upload/release the whole set?

1 Like

Hah, somehow I think that your music has some sense of playfulness and humor, like Matmos. It’s not easy to find an electronic music production which has some element of humor. Pretty special.

live attempt of my jam of the week. Digitone, Analog Rytm, Morphagene are kings! my piano skills are laughable at best.

you can see the live performance here:

1 Like

Thanks! :blush: Yes, it’s my plan to tweak and refine them all, then release the final, longer versions on Bandcamp. What I post here is just short bits and pieces of longer tracks. But first I’ve got to go back through the 13-14 things I did with Ether and pick the best ones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest, I was afraid you’d not make this kind of stuff anymore as you bought some synths but now I’m happy that I was wrong! :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to hearing the longer versions of them.

2 Likes

Hehe. Yeah, I think DT is absolutely amazing when pushed to its limits with bitcrushing, downtuning, overdrive, compressor (and even more overdrive there). That’s doing most of the work here for the kind of noise/ambient sounds I’m going for. Have no fear. I could probably feed it anything and come up with similar stuff. I might even misuse an 808 next time for noise and ambient chords etc etc :smiley:

1 Like

It was a good one coming from you.

1 Like

aka deranged abandonment :tongue:

thanks for the words, yes, i most often set out to make music that makes me laugh or cry or somewhere in between

2 Likes

More please

Tasty:)

Moar ambient shit.

16 Likes

Yes Fin25, the singing filter resonance. Fucking love that.

1 Like

this shoulda been on the new DUNE soundtrack. I really don’t like what im hearing from it so far. this sample of yours would do nicely.

1 Like

Pulsar-Ornament-Lyra

10 Likes

Super happy to have a DN back in my life. All presets that were on the +drive, through AH.

15 Likes

Nice! Could easily be on the Mr Robot soundtrack.

1 Like

Nice combo with the AH, gives it a nice edge.

1 Like