Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

A4 arp study. One track, one osc, one trig. Notes 2-5 in arp offset, NO2-4 set. Slow LFO on subosc type. I really have no idea what I’m doing. (Edit: I stripped everything back and put in one element at a time and now I think I understand the relationship of the parameters better.)

1 Like

After dinner Spooky Electro thing on the tracker

5 Likes

Good stuff!!

1 Like

NR2-MD-OT
(I bloody love my MD!)

5 Likes

Started a little impro to test DFAM + blackbox. A bit of Loquelic on top. 8 step techno and all that.

Inspired by @fin25 's new EP (Listen to this… its big), wanted to see how far I could push the Rytm into a similar sonic territory… not quite but got some sounds I haven’t had before so that’s fun.

Also made a patch on ZOIA that does a sweet little reverse thing… (can hear it at 0:22 ish)

Just stereo LR into ableton and limited a lil

4 Likes

MD-NR2-OT

3 Likes

Lyra with a gate in from Pam’s fed back into Beads.
RYTM having a gentle stomp in the background, sulking at the lack of attention.

7 Likes

Tracker. Don’t know the genre.

4 Likes

DFAM with subH through ext input smashed throughMiniDrive in the modular and drum bus in Live

9 Likes

DOD Metal X & DOD Buzz Box & Boss ODB-3 & MXR Six Band EQ & Behringer Xenyx 802 & Alesis Quadraverb. Enjoy!

6 Likes

The quadraverb really is the icing on the cake, isn’t it.

4 Likes

More FX overdoing it on RYTM

2 Likes

Don’t know how this distorted rumble beat translates into an mp3 but this is Machinedrum through Oto Boum and OT with some Matriarch.

9 Likes

I actually recorded this two days ago but anyway.

4 Likes

A friend of mine got into synths a couple of months ago. Today he sent me a couple of tape loop recordings (Minilogue into a Fostex 4-track) and asked if I wanted to do something with them. You bet I did. Cue the cinematic arrangements. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’ve finally bought Digitakt and oh my, sampling and mangling even the most random noise is so much fun!

3 Likes

Nice piece of moving air.

2 Likes

Krell explorations with 0-coast and NTS-1

2 Likes

Same as yesterday but with A4 chords and noises.

3 Likes