Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

thanks!

OT and MNM beat sequenced by OP-Z
Routing trig Channel on MNM to the performance track of the OP-Z using two encoders tp send midi CC 1 and 2 to all tracks almost like a crtrl all… alot of fun for performances!

9 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes

Evening tune

3 Likes

Polyrythmic Techno System groove inspired by the Toms discussion: Advice on Drum programming Toms? (Thank you all for the suggestions so far!)

3 Likes

I plugged in my secondary OT, using one of them as a dedicated fx processor for external synths and one as a drum machine/drum sequencer.
Some light acid jamming:

OT x2, Nord Wave, Nord Drum3P, Anyma Phi, Brain Tec TB-3. Going to see about setting up some interesting scene effects during the weekend.

7 Likes

Lunchtime jam

2 Likes

1 Like

3 outputs from PB SV-1 oscillators into Fold 6 and Filter 8. Modulation from OT lfo + Function 1. Featuring a scratchy fader on my mixer when the modular line comes in :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Boss Space Echo RE-202 is SO much fun. Little guitar snippet caught on the Blooper and then run back through a VST amp with the space echo on a send… Gets loud and starts clipping a tape plugin in Ableton, but you get the point.

10 Likes

md flambients

9 Likes

A4 + T5

13 Likes

Another Rytm piece, again using ND2 samples from @Claid for drums and Rytm synthesis for everything else.

13 Likes

I made a video for this track, in case anyone cares :smiley:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Chill thing on guitar while the sun was setting

Both guitars and drums going through separate Neural DSP Tone King instances

8 Likes

And some Lyra, just to clean my ears out.

6 Likes

a funky acid beast of a line.
+++++

1 Like

Ipad dablings

Synth: Virysn Tera Pro (Wavetable osc) in Drambo
Drums: Drambo + Fractal
Delay: TTAP

3 Likes