Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

st

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thats a nice set up. Ace jam!

1 Like

First bit of a nearly 20 minutes Digitone improv built upon three variations of the same pattern. Weird stuff of course…

10 Likes

MC101

14 Likes

Dang, I only have the OG Particle. Even my Tensor doesn’t have the stereo I/O update since I bought it at launch. :frowning:

Wish I could send those in for a small upgrade fee or something.
edit: I just realized your melody reminds me of Akira Yamaoka. nicenicenice

1 Like

A beautiful Sunday.

1 Like

The Particle 2.2 update also has stereo spread randomizer of the feedback and grains. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve been criminally underusing it in mono only with my guitar so it feels like a whole new piece of gear. :+1:

And it also made me gas for a Tensor again :smiley:

Messy remix of yesterdays beat. Digitakt, Digitone.

11 Likes

Volca Drum + Digitone through Particle 2 with some Microfreak and System-1 support. Spaaaaaaaaaace. :nerd_face:

9 Likes

DT

8 Likes

some weird ambience today testing out juno patches on virus ti2. Figured out how to create a good template in logic x and ableton live 11 today to output audio over usb from virus to macbook using Aura MI plugin.

8 Likes

FMing the PERfourMER.

25 Likes

Today I put the LXR-02 back into my setup after a long time using the Machinedrum and I had forgotten how great and special it sounds. Gotta start using it again.
Hydrasynth, LXR and DN:

16 Likes

digitone

11 Likes

some crud to keep the rent down around here, OT+ST
2023:08 granular noise test

9 Likes

Little solo jam on the Typhon this morning.

7 Likes

Digitone, Particle, OT, System 1. Ambient drone noodle thing that might become techno maybe.

14 Likes

I have a Digitakt to pair with my Subharmonicon again. Didn’t use any new DT stuff. Except the SRR :black_heart:

17 Likes

Great stuff craig. Gorgeous crunch and bass.

2 Likes