Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

This version:
https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/vermona-perfourmer

1 Like

This and the DRM1 are a good looking pair. Vintage.

I also have that rack!

1 Like

Any pics?

1 Like

5 Likes

Glad you’re still with us! :grin:

5 Likes

All of my favourite soft synths in one track (missing only Repro-1 for a full house of wonderful)

1 Like

ditto!

2 Likes

Here’s some jams that me and a friend came up with using this setup. Really rough cuts ;). Looking forward to use ctrl all and knob twisting next time, now that some basic elements are already there.

3 Likes

Just an experiment with recording the Midi of Malevolent into Logic… Then playing back from Logic to the Malevonent, while recording to the SP404 ext input…

I am resampling a pad with a drumloop on it, that is bypassed from the effects bus, while recording in the ext input into the mix to the new pad, WITH the effects bus set to scatter…

Not musical, but really interesting effect since everything is tempo matched…

IT WORKS!

The reason its not the best arrangment is because I didn’t edit the midi notes to fit the drumloop…

9 Likes

Got ye olde Maschine MK1 out to play and boy has that become fun with all the lock stuff, perform fx and whatnot. Definitely considering an MK3 now 🫣 Also that NKS stuff is quite brilliant :+1: I feel like I’ve missed out :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Here’s the downer effect on the 404 with Malevolent. (Towards the end)

Phone recording.

14 Likes

I really like it. If it were me Id leave the arrangement alone and just tweak the mix a bit.

1 Like

Some kind of synth + nord drum idea trying to escape from mix quicksand

12 Likes

Sampling session with Maschine and Take 5. All synth sounds from the T5.
Hybrid setups are a PITA, damn latency.

29 Likes

30 Likes

very nice! sh101 is the ultimate synth for beautiful lead sequences :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

horrible.

20 Likes

13 Likes

TR8S and Malevolent going to the 404… Rocking the expression joystick a bit

By the way… look at that FAT waveform… definitely clipped.

4 Likes