Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

I’m gonna make a General post here because this thread is :boom:. Phenomenal music and diversity - all of you!

12 Likes

Digitone

12 Likes

same setup and patterns as earlier
then this comes out :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I just put up my SubH to play with other gear… now your making me want to break it out again!

1 Like

6 Likes

Digitone reminding me how glorious it is.
One track only, variations from the same sound , no p-locks, one LFO still free to use, knobs barely turned…
…This is crazy.

18 Likes

never apologize for single coil noise. the guitar doesn’t, and it doesn’t have to

Sounds good, you’ve got a nice touch, great playing!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

[apologies for the artifacts, my computer is OLD, and my coreaudio kinda gives up with all the shit im running thru it sometimes. I need a new computer…BADLY]

10 Likes

Mainstream sellout scum bag music (the only type my partner lets me play loud without complaining…)

4 Likes

A bit of Syntakt experimentation. I was thinking I might do some key changes, and some automation to make it sound like context sensitive game music, though obviously not chosen by context. :crazy_face: Hehehe…

8 Likes

My first recorded session with the RC-505 MKII. Pretty bonkers.

7 Likes

Same A4 sketch as above. Tweaked the sounds minimally and tried adding slight compression plus limiting afterwards.

3 Likes

Another play with Delicate Piano

5 Likes

i managed to make Noon say “Quinua”

12 Likes

That is bonkers and also great, I like the pseudo voices, can it say “Quinua” though?

1 Like

Ya got me there!

1 Like

that is some great shit though!

1 Like

These Noon snippets really make me think about finding one for myself. But I‘d need a sequencer, too. A4 only has 4 CV but Noon needs 8?

How do you sequence it?

1 Like

My open mic Taylor 214e DLX SB. C# Standard tuning (12s)

Plugged into a Fender Acoustic 100 > Headphone out into mixer > mixer into interface > Bitwig with a lil reverb to imitate the room I usually play in.

It’s a lil tin-y because direct in but can’t complain. These are good saddle piezos!

Strings are about a year old (Elixir) so the unwound ones warble a lil bit :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I am still experimenting with the euro modules I have, my favorites so far being simple Doepfer modules like clock divider, trigger delay , sequential switches, I haven’t even tried it with the A4 but my hunch would be that it would be excellent for providing the master clock for a minimal euro setup and the remaining 3 CV outs into Noon, great pairing I think, the stereo out of Noon into the A4’s FX and filter too…

edit. it doesnt need 8 CV inputs all at once, there can be too much going on

1 Like