Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

More Syntakt and SubHrmonicon

And I remixed my own track…

2 Likes

Not really. More like a final bit of movement in a very broad way.

digitakt

10 Likes

Sugar Bytes Aparillo

7 Likes

Things are starting to gel.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Mar10 - Digitakt - Slice Mode

5 Likes

This is amazing. Can you tell me about the sequencing? Grids and marbles?
Where are drums coming from?

1 Like

Nice

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks!!

Thanks for listening!

Pamela’s New Workout is sequencing the voices (Plaits and Braids), Disting mk4 is doing breaks.

I have Pam’s set up to change banks with a gate input.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Mainly Rytm, TR6S and OT

7 Likes

thanks for the infos

1 Like

No problem, it’s a fun patch.

I didn’t mention it in the first post, but I have Pam’s sending values to the Disting changing the breaks, to Plaits changing the preset on the DX7 mode, and changing the mode on Braids.

So changing the bank changes all those settings, it’s like having presets on the modular.

1 Like

Excerpt of my 10 min morning jam with Roland T8, J6 and Digitone
Trying to do something 4 on the floor always ends up in too many melodies :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I sometimes regret returning* my Implexus. It had a really neat sound but I often felt that two or three knobs were assigned to basically the same thing and the patch bay was… disappointing. I wish there was a way to attenuate the LFO’s. Unless I missed something painfully obvious. :grimacing:

No denying that absolute alien and thunderous sound and sturdy build, though!

1 Like

Techno System + Swarm

7 Likes

I got the Implexus 2nd hand for a fair price, and it is my only desktop monosynth, so I cannot really compare. I find the layout very clear and also that the knobs each do a well-defined thing. I agree that the patch bay is not easily accessible, and I think you need to use patch cables with an attenuator to really use it. I very much like how it sounds, but I agree that similar sounds can probably be made with a lot of other (and less expensive) synths as well. Basically it comes down to the esthetics of the box (premium build, no ugly fonts or graphics here), and to the knob-per-function interface.

J6, T8, DN

10 Likes