Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Selected Ambient Works: 2023 - …
:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Took all 6 channels on the cycles to craft a loop with the perc machine that I cut and filtered into this wet farty percussive texture :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

I think it’s the number of deleted posts. To think what could have been 🥹

4 Likes

Dusty and pulsating. Also great use of space and groove. I love this! What did you use to make this?

1 Like

Kick drum is Nord Drum 3P with a parallel layer of Decapitator, 3 tracks (HH, Cymbal and maracas) from TR-8S recently acquired, with some built in effects that give nice space and movement.

The drums thing in the middle is originally a one bar break sample, first mangled using the Sample Offset envelope in Ableton Live, then re-recorded a few times with tasty effects, and the whole comped to a single track in Live, then through Analog Heat for some seasoning.

4 Likes

New thread new sounds! Onwards and upwards and things. OT beginnings of a new tune.

16 Likes

Toying around with ableton and various emulations of classic synths :slight_smile:

21 Likes

M8

26 Likes

This threads opening big :+1:t6:

2 Likes
10 Likes

Pissing about sequencing / processing 0-Coast with A4. I gotta admit I prefer the sound of 0-Coast and its tweakability compared to A4. But as a combo, with the sequencer, I’m having a lot of fun.

31 Likes

very cool! Which machines have you used?

1 Like

it’s certainly more immediate and sweet spotty in comparison

1 Like

some of my weekly deep groove sketches for my live set

https://www.instagram.com/p/CokzIC-v08h/

1 Like

Last one before bed time. Still in ableton and my favorite soft synths…

13 Likes

thanks :slight_smile: Softube model 72, model 82, model 84, Abl3, Repro 5

still so tempted by this thing

1 Like

2040:
Current sounds coming from your gear (part 84).

1 Like

I keep trying to find ways to make laid back grooves with my Elektron gear and my guitar to make full tracks… still trying to find my sound before I commit to making actual songs but getting closer…

26 Likes

part 2 = godfather part 2 quality so far

2 Likes