Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Thanks man ! Big up.

So many nice things to listen here . Can’t wait to listen .

3 Likes

BIGFROG! DAY
Mar 23/24 Livestream Highlight:

really nice sounds here!

1 Like

Thank you alechko ! Much appreciate!

1 Like

Here is my second day with Softpop 2. I tried to add some crunchy, percussive noise to drums. I obviously overdid it so people can hear.

3 Likes

Seems like many regular posters are hibernating. So there might not be as much to listen to, as you’d normally expect. But still a whole lot!

Bye the way: Have a look at the running open challenge if you’re up and available for something! I think you might like it.

1 Like

8 Likes

When I’m not making rubbish deep house tracks, I’m guitar looping (in my pjs, again…).

5 Likes

your last posts are incredible and I’m trying to break it down and wondering if that’s all hardware or software too

saving space, Live weirdness

7 Likes

little jam on dt with single cycle waveform for bass - throw away your tb303!

8 Likes

Weird. :boom:

1 Like

Thanks a lot man.

The last two posts are from the opsix, so… software (in a box) :grin:

2 Likes

sounds amazing and looks like there’s unlimited modulation options, is it fully digital or maybe has some analog filters or something?

Techno Sunday :control_knobs: Digitakt & Modular

6 Likes

Afaik it’s fully digital. As far as modulation options go, it has a 12-slot modulation matrix and 6 lanes of motion recording where you can choose how/if the parameters interpolate per step (linearly, exponentially, log). Add envelopes per operator, pitch & level mods, fx… the list is long and the fine control options many.

I don’t often dream of new gear or new features but if I could have one thing it would be opsix as a fifth voice in my A4.

1 Like

Volca Drum

6 Likes

Pulsar-23 + sample loop from RC-202
The AH+FX adds some stereo filtering and a lot of fx randomly dropped in through various lfo’s.

5 Likes

Got an OP-1F in a fit of GAS. Almost sold it just as quickly.

Decided to strangle it instead. Keeper I think.

(Warning, noisey shit sounds ahead.)

9 Likes

Great sound nice vibes.

Live impro on Monologue and Volca Drum. Straight to WAV:

2 Likes