Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Morning jam

2 Likes

Thank you!

Those pings are fantastic!

1 Like

It seems absurd to buy a filter just for its pings… until you hear them.

2 Likes

After your post I went to watch videos about pinging this filter. I haven’t been tempted by eurorack before but these pings are so good… Do you know anything else (non-modular) that would have comparable pings?

1 Like

I have never pinged anything outside Eurorack. It gets trickier because this is a non-standard use of a filter and one might have to wrestle with the architecture of a device. Here is the most successful attempt with an A4mk1 on an older thread. I will try this myself at some point.

2 Likes

made some weird stuff today using WMD percussion eurorack modules. Need to work on mastering TX6 disk mode and so forth.

6 Likes

digitone->lossy->bim(thru-mode)

10 Likes

digitakt shred / digital hardcore / industrial emo / feeling exposed doing vocals for the first time

5 Likes

Low-key lofi beat I cooked up. Might finish it and turn it into a full song, or I might not

10 Likes

what is this? very nice

Morning jam

4 Likes

thanks.

i think i was using, pianoteq steeldrums, ob-xd and sampled drums. all in renoise

1 Like

Definitely a song that’s worth it! take the time you need… Good Job, nice sounds!

1 Like

Family dances around the tree :christmas_tree: while I sit on the couch with digitone.

13 Likes

Playing Nord Wave/piano with my left hand and twiddling knobs with my right.
Drone sound is coming from the Anyma Phi, which is “caught” in the delay buffer of the Particle (Red Panda), then I’m sort of raising and lowering the threshold on the delay buffer so what I’m playing on the piano is getting caught and replacing small grains of the buffer until the drone at the start is completely replaced.

5 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

Happy Christmas all, hope everyone is well. Sorry for the absence

Had NO time in December as trying to get house building work all sorted before xmas, and then work going bonkers too… Sold a load more stuff off but did get a new bass and preamp just before xmas :smiley:. Decided to give Luna a go for a change from Ableton too.

Fender AVII P Bass, Noble Preamp, drum sample and UA Elektra 88 keys:

Apparently I have 660 posts to catch up on!

14 Likes

:robot: :heart: M:S

6 Likes