Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

alt

14 Likes

was playing with my modular trying something a bit IDMish but it turned into EDM with a 4 on the floor (that’s what happens when I try not to sing, so weird). I thought I needed some more stuffs and I went a bit overboard:

Modular
Plaits: kick
Plaits: Pluck > Magneto (with the Spring reverb being modulated to create a pulse)
Plaits: texture > Databender > Typhoon
Surface: perc > Morphagene
Rings: some low toms

Digitone
Bass, bells, pads

AR
DVCO, hihat/shaker/ride/snare/clap/piano

Rev2
improvised a small section

8 Likes

Nice workout. :smiley:
How do you like the Platform in comparison to Boum?

1 Like

Morning mess about

2 Likes

…another short snippet from last night’s drum improv…(droney pad with simpler)

6 Likes

Thank you @B_LD!

I like its Sound a lot but … Question about the shape of my Recording

1 Like

:green_heart:

Thanks! I’ve just seen that thread. It’s a bit of a shame, as I really hoped to get away with buying the way cheaper EHX. Good for you having the Boum already. :grin:

1 Like

You’re hitting the right atmosphere for quite some time now!
Really love what you’re doing lately!

Especially like the alt version from this one! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This set is my favorite at the moment. A good club sound. Raw, hypnotic and minimalistic. The set is completely improvised and generative. So I never know what’s going to happen. I control the arrangement and the rhythm. Alan turing his mathematical formula gives me melody examples which I then grind to fit.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Nc-aCPv4IMM?si=jnfYqzhUuYFd4YBp

4 Likes

digitone stuff idk

5 Likes

alt yes yes man

1 Like

A4MKII jam

10 Likes

accidentally knocked the heat’s resonance up whilst making an md experiment.
the kick acts as main trigger for chain triggered IMP machines fed back into the inputs which are triggering GND synths. with a headache inducing side chaining LFO setup, still batting clicks :slight_smile:
love the way the trigger inputs are so sensitive to volume and how that translates to the voice level, would be interesting to have the trigger input params as an LFO destination.

13 Likes

OT digital diarrhea

7 Likes

Hot rods?
Sounds really good.

1 Like

the 4 moogs again

9 Likes

Yes. Steve Smith signature.

Thank you!!

1 Like

12 Likes

I use My Octatrack MK2 as the “Brain” for my modular setup. It sends MIDI clock to the modular, and Both my Mixer - and my Novation Summit go back into the OT before going out again. Powerful machine indeed!

5 Likes

Morning jam

4 Likes