Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

It’s like putting the feeling of eating aluminum foil to audio.

1 Like

I have some old-school metal fillings, so this feeling is for me literally an electric jolt. Some desserts from my ancestral homeland are covered in a thin sheet of silver leaf (vark). Sheer torture.

1 Like

Did the above sound demo give you flashbacks?

1 Like

Thanks!

Yeah, it must be when you know it’s coming or something like that.

Not painful enough. For which I am grateful!

1 Like

Here is a track I made to announce a continuation of the Drum and Bass battles.

All are welcome!

2 Likes

Threw this together this evening. SH-4d on bass, background pads, misc percussion. Typhon on the pluck, sequenced by MPC. Drumbreak sequenced on the DT. It’s very rough but I think this has the bones to become a full track. The percussion will def need to be cleaned up, but I wanted to see what happened if I mashed it all together (and I’m being lazy).

3 Likes

more distorted shit

5 Likes

0-Coast / SQ-1 / Romb

6 Likes

iPad sketch 01

iPad sketch 02 (test for Song of the Year)

Akai Force and laptop sketch 01.

2 Likes

sp404-serge-ot

14 Likes

Mellow droney Saturday morning noodles with Moondrums, Bass, Guitar OB6, Arp Odyssey and some cinematic vst’s.

10 Likes

I just woke up on this beautiful piece, thank you for that! God (and I’m not a believer) I love your Sound! :heart::pray:

1 Like

Feels like being in a wooden ship cruising in the depths of a sea of phasers.
…Wearing a space helmet.
Tea time.

2 Likes

Still been fucking about with my pedal board in the DT and sampling, just end up making loads of random cheesy guitar backing tracks….

3 Likes

Been having bad nightmares and dreams, tried to recreate the strange dreamlike vibes as music :musical_note::notes:

Listen to Liquid B by umbromaniii freakout on #SoundCloud

7 Likes

Yeah, I like it!

1 Like

Cheers @Tchu, much appreciated!

1 Like

Does it sound too quiet?

3 Likes

AR/DN

8 Likes