Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

does this mean you’re done with GND machines? :angry:

1 Like

Definitely not! I did spend about two months with the GND machines pretty much exclusively. After which we agreed we could see other… machines. (Like a flex machine, a pickup machine, certainly a thru machine - maybe also the rest of my setup.) :rofl:

The new possibilities of the GND machines (and the X.04 firmware in general, especially the tonal setting) brought the Machinedrum back into my main setup BIG time and it’s now front and center in everything I do. For example, one of the two Open Battle collabs I’m doing right now will be GND machines only (my parts in that collab, I mean). Also still thinking I want to create a full set with just the GND, but that’ll take some time.

2 Likes

i’m glad it’s an open relationship

1 Like

Sick👍🏿

A short beat for a long day.

3 Likes

OT-MD – Same kit with only TRX machines.

7 Likes

Drums : DT
Melody : Sirin (through DT)
Additional Colour : CXM 1978 > Heat (Enhancement Circuit)

5 Likes

Fresh

3 Likes

Machinedrum with a touch of reverb. (It’s always a touch, isn’t it?)

10 Likes

MD-ND2-OT

5 Likes

love your stuff, that rhythm “shifts” sound so organic. like a real percussionist.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like it! OT is quite special in this case.

Been playing around in Bitwig again. Just some chill beat and some Rhodes bass line/melody.

16 bars at 120BPM. The beat and the bassline/melody are slow but you can do the math :upside_down_face:

Next up is use this loop to jam with some guitar plugged into the AH :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was diggin’ this Digitakt groove and I didn’t feel like it deserved to be thrown away

6 Likes

Sounds amazing! How do you p-lock the master comp?

8 Likes

had a extreme itch to make something not related to work on a lunchbreak, it’s been ages since i made music for myself, so bashed a quick idea, mostly software, bass and arp from my small eurorack setup.

11 Likes

RYTM & effects… live & dangerous

7 Likes

Nice! I really love all the doubling in sounds, the call/responds, left/right stuff. Really nice. Love how the arp sort of diesels/stumbles into double/quadruple notes

1 Like

Also, really nice

1 Like