Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Weekend groovies.
ARII, Minitaur, OB6, Guitar + a few samples.

11 Likes

Yeah, love it! :pray::heart:

1 Like

A tiny quick and dirty thing, having gotten a TR-8s, getting excited about TR 707 80s digital drums :). M and OB6 in supporting roles.

13 Likes

Here is a quick snippet of the current project Iā€™m working on. Very repetitive as is but working on it.

Digitone only, straight into a Zoom H1n.

9 Likes

I can clearly hear some trombone. Nice one!

1 Like

I thought this was worth a post. Not my pattern, just figure it out and play with some patterns by Fors.
@Ess Would be so cool to have full control over the sequencer with push 2!

7 Likes

Last one I guessā€¦
Digitone

14 Likes

Digitone-BaM-BouM-X96(filter)

10 Likes

Is this your Bancamp page:

4 Likes

Yes, it is :wink:

2 Likes

Last one!

12 Likes

The Volca bass keeping me an honest melodic sllaagggg

8 Likes

Super low effort. But itā€™s my first day with the A4 and 0-Coast together. And this is the only thing I bothered to record while jumping between trying this, that and the other on the A4. Thereā€™s a lot!

12 Likes
8 Likes

13 Likes

When is that ā€˜Unifono-Current Soundsā€™ 3x12ā€ album coming out?! I want to buy it! :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks!:
Iā€™ll let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Horrible noise with Max.

5 Likes

This wasnā€™t planned , but gear was still on after a break, so started something new.
Getting a jam done(to my liking) took a lot more time than expected this time and itā€™s on the long side and ainā€™t that much happeningā€¦ but itā€™s the last one for this thread I guessā€¦?

DT+DN

I want to add that I really enjoy(ed) this thread. It has been motivational and inspiring and Iā€™ve enjoyed listening to all the wonderful and sometimes mad sounds and tracks that have been created by all the talented people participating in this thread! Unless all the ā€œupdatesā€ to the forum have made it possible to have more than 10000 posts in a thread, I guess itā€™s up to the next oneā€¦c ya.:wink:

10 Likes

Audacity file I created using samples from Jesus Camp, Lil Jon, and Dave Chappelle (about to move it into a sampler and make it funky)

Edit: Try playing it with Finā€™s Max beat above (not the horrible noise one, lol), and Unifonoā€™s kinda works with it too. This is fun.

5 Likes