Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

I’ve been listening to too much Coil lately.

15 Likes

Fucking brilliant.

1 Like

https://generalkustard.bandcamp.com/album/spoiler

Trying to make beats with one shot drum samples instead of my usual resampling-into-a-drum-loop method on the Digitakt

6 Likes

An acid-y and perhaps slightly busy pattern on the Machinedrum (GND machines).

6 Likes

Here is an excerpt from a studio jam this afternoon. DFAM, SubH, M32 & Grandmother through Octatrack.

6 Likes

as always md-ot-nd2-lyra-8…
warning: the clap sound is quite annoying, I should change it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wonked beat surprise in second half. Live md, some ear pain so listen low

2 Likes

Here’s something from Bitwig, everything was a placeholder and then I lost interest.

1 Like

It’s the same setup. Quite funky, I’ll work on this further.

4 Likes

Perfourmer noodling.

8 Likes

I’ve had my MD for about 3 weeks now and have already made some kits with combinations of different machines. But I want to limit myself to learn the machines and make kits using machines of only one md-synth, then make a recording with it. First one is the P-I synth, which doesn’t include wide range of machines or parameters. For these kinds of kits I usually use the ND2. Good sounds though. P-I MT is my favourite P-I machine for now.

With a sample from Lyra-8 and some resampling on OT.

9 Likes

ooooh. That sounds so nice. Is that just HydraSynth? You’re giving me GAS

I’ve been digging into the Yamaha FB-01 (old budget FM box) lately. Sequencing and processing through the Digitone: https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/gG5QFPasZEtsY4oP8

Fucking outstanding! Bordering on Scott Walker type stuff which from me is just about the ultimate compliment.

2 Likes

Some MD + Perfourmer + Matriarch jamming in this one. Slightly longer this time.

4 Likes

Hydrasynth KB by itself

2 Likes

lush

1 Like

Thank you @korpinen, glad you like it!

1 Like

Trying to make my Uno Synth and Skulpt be a weird, dirty drum machine. Digitakt sending instructions. Sampletrak and Digitone fx.

8 Likes