Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

It was time for a Syntakt + Digitone track:

3 Likes

some new Take-5 patches:

*Edit: Im hoping this one illustrates the timbre of the first patch a little better. it has more of a fluttery or fizzy top end of lower tones that sounds more organic or physical than some of the typical sounds im able to extract from analog synths. i think maybe with shorter pulses, you can hear it more distinctly? also i used the osc 2 filter bypass which gives a cool bell-like quality to the higher octave

+some dba rooms peak bp filtered verb & korg sdd-1200 dual delay

3 Likes

Second patch is ace! Not easy to digest but mesmerising in its own way.

1 Like

DT, DN, ST.

8 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Zen Delay and Digitone stuff

7 Likes

Messing around with two 2VCO tracks on Syntakt. They really sound better to me than I remember on my Rytm. Might be just me though. But I believe Elektron in saying they track better on ST.

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmrBKo3IVJl/?next=%2F

1 Like

st-boum-x96

ā€¦a little twist on yesterdayā€™s thingā€¦

6 Likes

Torso T1 sequencing Yamaha TG55 into Syntakt FX block.

Not a super sexy combination, but I really like the T1 sequencer a lot. Iā€™m not sure how much Iā€™m finishing, but Iā€™m making a lot more a lot quickly, and itā€™s been fun making things with a few simple parts that just keep changing and evolving.

11 Likes

went ahead and got into a hybrid set up, this is the first tune i got out of it. all the tonal stuff is coming from my hydrasynth and the more 90s sounds are from my old roland xp-50, drums arranged in ableton. wanna get my m8 involved in this set up too but im not totally sure where it will be used best just yet, but im happy with what i got today!

1 Like

Sounds very nice to me, I listened to it on repeat.
Is the T1 sending CC to the TG55?

Not much CC modulation, though thatā€™s the next step. Most of the modulation is either built into the patch, or the Syntaktā€™s FX block, where a sequence is triggering the filter envelop and some ducking, and LFOs are controlling delay pan and filter frequency.

Jam with TanzbƤr -> Octatrack -> Tube saturation. Analog drums sound great with OT Lo-fi+plate reverb.

19 Likes

Thanks for the breakdown.
Looking forward to hear what you make of it next.

1 Like

@lesstalkmoredisco for some reason your files will never load for me and Iā€™m not sure why, others seem to load just fine, just thought I would say incase Iā€™m not the only one who canā€™t hear them

1 Like

Thanks for telling me - Iā€™ve had that before. If because I export from my iPhone and it makes it something Apple native I believe. Iā€™ll look into again how to convert to mp3 on my phone!

1 Like

Ah Iā€™m on Android so that would make sense, sounds like MP3 is the way to go :+1:

Behringer Neutron in action:

3 Likes

How about this? (M4A AAC)

And this? (WAV lossless 22k)

5 Likes