Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Niiiiice :+1:t6:

weekend funs with Live 11 and ext fx

3 Likes

Hehe, I have it the other way round. Each time I try something more beat oriented, it ends up without drums in the Berlin School corner.

1 Like

That worked pretty shockingly well together

2 Likes

This is literally just sounds from my gear. Me channelling my inner knobs (the youtuber) on the Matriarch.

Then some mandatory Sunday noodling with the Perfourmer.

6 Likes

Just a little Acid Fun Sound made with Model Samples and Audiothingies MicroMonsta 2

4 Likes

This one needs an introduction just so you know I wasnā€™t just making noise. So I ran a breakbeat from the OT(cue track) into the Field Kit FX and also Lyra 8 into the FKFX. The FKFX has a cv sequencer that is controlling the delay time on FKFX and also CV Voices on Lyra. So anything rhythmically coming from the cv sequencer is affecting the delay time from the drums and the voices of Lyra. So when I stopped the drums, I grabbed that delay buffer and turned the feedback all the way up. At the same time, Lyraā€™s voices are still being sequenced. Once I have something rhythmic going with the delay buffer, I start manipulating the cv sequence which also affects Lyra. It sounds like a bunch of noise but itā€™s fun to manipulate.

7 Likes

Finally had a play with the sampler on AR

5 Likes

Practising Techno jamming with M:C and DT.

8 Likes

The Delay on the Matriarch is such a nice tool! I love the bitcrushed sounds you can get out of this.

1 Like

i hope someones downloading all the audio from this thread and is making a crazy mash up/max msp generative piece

5 Likes

MD really is king of that type of percussion

thatā€™s lush, really good!

Iā€™m loving this thread :heart:

1. It keeps me away from ā€˜your setupsā€™ & ā€˜latest purchasesā€™
  2. I really struggle with making finished tracks but I love coming up with loops & patterns like these
7 Likes

Still sounds too happy. I am aiming for a much darker sound. Practise practise practise!

Half an idea. Playing with convolution reverbs and modulated everything in Bitwig. DFAM controlled by the A4, mutilated drum samples and various metal gizmo samples as well.

5 Likes

Do you have any thing released? The clips you are putting on this thread would make a fine album.

2 Likes

unfinished backing track. AR2 in song mode sequencing Behringer Neutron, Pro 1 and Model D.

2 Likes

More and more plugins to collaborate on a piece of music by internet, a lot of forum topics where we post bits of pieces. Is there anyone who has created a site for people to post their bits and pieces and has other people online who likes the basic idea of working together to finish this original idea ?

and that two protagonists release the tracks in their two names. (50% 50% - win / win)

Any thoughts, ideas, link of something already existing online ?

Can you reply on this more appropriate thread in here :

more nord lead 4 sequenced by octatrack. octatrack randomizing the notes via lfo. ableton limiter added.

nord built-in reverb removed toward the end for comparison.

5 Likes

Thanks! But Iā€™m not really good at finishing tracks and thatā€™s why Iā€™m still searching for my way to arrange these loops or jams. Using Renoise as a main clock, synchronized recorder, an arranger and external automation machine for OT and MD sounds quite a good hybrid solution for me and Iā€™m building a template for this.