Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Goats, you say?

Tommy and Ruby’s bleats run through the Twine granular looper script on a Monome Norns Shield.

12 Likes

Ed DMX called, he wants his tracks back…

2 Likes

Moog Sub 37 - using the sequencer to make a rhythm

13 Likes

Who is Ed DMX?

He’s a fucking legend mate, that’s who he is.

15 Likes

That video where he shows his gear is brilliant. Like Neil from the Young Ones doing a synth tour.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll take that as a compliment. Never heard of him. Just checking your links now. I like a lot.

2 Likes

It was a big compliment

4 Likes

Honored. Guess I better keep chugging away at the sodding album then. Its taking a while.

3 Likes

a morning with fors doublet. it’s quite lovely

12 Likes

Would you consider doing a dub stab sample pack of MKS70 sounds?

2 Likes

I think I would! How many stabs do you want?

3 Likes

I guess I would imagine 5-10 sounds, maybe each sound gets around 4 samples to give it some extra flexibility in a song? I am pretty lazy when it comes to actually sampling my chords knowing I can always go back in if I need something a bit different… but I guess I would personally want something pretty focused and built around the sort of 90s techniques of basic sample repitching.

1 Like

My Digitakt telling my Sampletrak what to do with some sample chops. Pretty cool so far

15 Likes

I just played a really nice song out of your “stems” on my phone by hitting play on a few :grinning: Nord Wave + Peak was a really good fit! Super nice thread!

3 Likes

And they are the same length.

2 Likes

wow, true! interesting!

1 Like

Please combine it to a track otherwise I have to do it in the dark where nobody will hear it :smiley:

Finally got around to picking up Rev2 :heart:

20 Likes

I’ve been messing about with the Cherry Audio Oberheim 8 Voice plugin all afternoon.

14 Likes