Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

I made this on Digitakt only, no post processing, though it might sound better with some tape saturation, EQ and compression. Sampled a guitar loop I made using a delay pedal, pitched it to different semitones (an octave below and perfect fifth of the lower octave). Modulated the panning of the layers for an orbiting effect. Other parts are pretty simple in terms of sound design.

8 Likes

5 Likes

I was just noodling with an old patch I made on micronsta, when I hit a long, low D, and realized, this sounds like Genesis

Edit:
I donā€™t know anything about Justiceā€™s religious beliefs. Based on their preference for putting crosses everywhere, I have to assume they are either super religious or super ironic.
This aspect of the band has nothing to do with me. You do you.
I like their music.

7 Likes

7 Likes

friday broken sound system mix

11 Likes

Quick retry: pulsar bd modulated from lfo and attenuator, meoldy from shaos, added pressing bassthing.

6 Likes

Sounds super lovely. Reminded me of Gold Panda a bit. Whatā€™s your audio routing here? Is all the melodic stuff coming from Drambo and all the drums coming from Syntakt? Thanks for sharing this one!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. This piece is a combination of Melodics in Drambo, and Drums and Melodics on the Syntakt. Iā€™m trying to blur the lines between both instruments since they pair so wellā€¦

I donā€™t care if this is messyā€¦ but I am unclear what I just tried but itā€™s gettin me hyped!

Bitwig + Random Arp on Drum machine (loops as one shots) + Arturia JUN-6 V

7 Likes

a4 1 light bass modulated

10 Likes

6 Likes

Techno System bass drum + hats with drive, fx, modulation,ā€¦
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

ST only.
Starting to use the FX track.

8 Likes

6 Likes

A snippet of a Perfourmer noodle with fx via OT.

11 Likes

do I really need this? test 1 for cocoquantus
cocoquantus - tempest - ptdelay

5 Likes

Itā€™s Drone Day and Iā€™d forgotten so threw this together

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeHZPXej8gz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes

I started this groove trying to do something sort of atmospheric and dark, I drifted a bit to the trappy side of things. The piano sounding part is a euclidean sequence.

5 Likes

subharmonicon strumed by keystep 37 through fabfilter reverb, pitch modulation courtesy of a homemade 12v motor rigged up with a jack going into the pitch input of VCO1

23 Likes

its like a Hammond organ on acidā€¦its pretty mesmerizing to listen to!

3 Likes