Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Every time I see a new clip from you, Doug, I get a little jolt of happy. Thank you for the boom, the bip, the boom bip. :clap:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll probably stay away from the Rev2 as tweaking is a must for me.

This sounds awesome!

Thanks!

1 Like

Rytm & OT raw jams

8 Likes

Thanks, I’m still trying to figure out if it actually works for me or not :slight_smile: I just thought that it was not an ideal approach to use the Lyra in a more subtle way but it makes big difference when it’s used this way in a track. It is capable of an incredible range of frequencies.

2 Likes

Playing with Sine waves.

9 Likes

Love the tunes, especially that second jam. What’s the source of the bass squelch and the kick sound?

1 Like

Cheers @Grate_expectations!
Believe it or not that’s a single pattern on a 303 + RAT under heavy modulation. Happy accident of course :slightly_smiling_face:
The kick is Rytm BDHD with a few tweaks, OD and comp.

1 Like

Cheers. The tune brings back memories of home and my clubbing youth (I’m from the North too but have lived abroad for a while).

2 Likes

That thought crosses my mind a lot, especially after the last few years!

Pros and cons to both. I miss a lot of stuff (people, weather, culture) and some stuff not so much (people, weather, culture).

4 Likes

2 Likes

Something really simple after a busy day - a droney Prophet 12 pad.

11 Likes

really nice spacious pad there

1 Like

DFAM and SubH working together with a bit of stereo processing and shaping in the modular, all one take today

17 Likes

Very nice! This week, I thought about buying that duo. This snippet confirms that it’s really worth it.

2 Likes

cheers thanks for listening, yes they are defo worth it, I was using the sub H osc outs to the DFAMS’s osc 1 +2 inputs on the patchbay amongst other things

2 Likes

Great job there! I’ve now gone from absolutely no modular for me ever (again) to a less defiant maybe not in the past month or so.

Another quick one from me for tonight. P12 and Perfourmer (through the OT) in this one.

8 Likes

Just the Lyra-8 and reverb+filter from OT. Like a singing nightingale.

16 Likes