Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Thanks! Yeah, my subs are always pushed haha

First time putting Brenso through Three Sisters (and then synced Sarajewo). Sequence from summed Batumi, quantized by CVilization, flipped upside-down halfway through by my throwing a switch on T43.

4 Likes

How’s about a beat, eh?

5 Likes

Lovely!

1 Like

All credit to those three modules in the sound path. Very distinctive voices, and I don’t tire of listening to them.

1 Like

Todays experiment Inspired by

I arrived at

I only used 2 tracks. 3 comb filters and a reverb, some scenery, then analog heat.

7 Likes

This is so sick! I love that first one especially, really nice sounds. Thanks for sharing that!

1 Like

kk

Just wrapped this one up using the Deluge

pulsar - lyra - syntrx - ot + omicron :heart:

11 Likes

Here’s a wee bit of bass:

AFX Station riff into RML JnH, RNC 1173 and some Valhalla fx

5 Likes

Omicron has broken this guy’s brain (in a good way). GWS!

4 Likes

Hope you’re doing fine. I had Delta on my birthday. I lost smell and taste for about 9 days.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m triple vaxxed, I guess that’s why I’m alright now. But I had some serious headaches and fever. I couldn’t sleep because of the pain and then I finally took an anti-inflammatory which helped me fall asleep. Now though… I can make music…

4 Likes

When I first read that it didn’t compute and I thought it was an OT controller or something :confused:

Get well soon man.

3 Likes

It certainly sounds like it could be a piece of gear :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OTicron

2 Likes

Thanks but an OT controller would be great! :wink: omicron-8

same setup, almost the same patch but with Ornament-8
soma trio-syntrx-ot

5 Likes

Super dope.

1 Like

I’m still not sure if I keep the Syntrx but this jam was quite fun. I’ve thought of getting a digital synth that I can dive into seriously deep sound design, like Waldorf Iridium as it has 6 cv inputs and sounds quite good but this jam made me want to keep exploring it.

1 Like