Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Yes, it is :wink:

2 Likes

Last one!

12 Likes

The Volca bass keeping me an honest melodic sllaagggg

8 Likes

Super low effort. But it’s my first day with the A4 and 0-Coast together. And this is the only thing I bothered to record while jumping between trying this, that and the other on the A4. There’s a lot!

12 Likes
8 Likes

13 Likes

When is that ‘Unifono-Current Sounds’ 3x12” album coming out?! I want to buy it! :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks!:
I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Horrible noise with Max.

5 Likes

This wasn’t planned , but gear was still on after a break, so started something new.
Getting a jam done(to my liking) took a lot more time than expected this time and it’s on the long side and ain’t that much happening… but it’s the last one for this thread I guess…?

DT+DN

I want to add that I really enjoy(ed) this thread. It has been motivational and inspiring and I’ve enjoyed listening to all the wonderful and sometimes mad sounds and tracks that have been created by all the talented people participating in this thread! Unless all the “updates” to the forum have made it possible to have more than 10000 posts in a thread, I guess it’s up to the next one…c ya.:wink:

10 Likes

Audacity file I created using samples from Jesus Camp, Lil Jon, and Dave Chappelle (about to move it into a sampler and make it funky)

Edit: Try playing it with Fin’s Max beat above (not the horrible noise one, lol), and Unifono’s kinda works with it too. This is fun.

5 Likes

Love your tunes!

2 Likes

This is fantastic. Reminds me of Red Dead Redemption. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Techno System (through Elysia Karacter)

6 Likes

Dub techno with the new Syntakt sound pack plus Nord Drum 3P. All Syntakt sounds from the new Team Machines soundpack.

6 Likes

I’ll have to play it sometime and get some inspiration. I recently re-watched True Detective Season 1. Probably got some influence from that!

2 Likes

I really thought this thread would be done when I wake up, this ain’t the case. It was a great ride, tremendous effort has been deployed through the process. I got the feeling that a lot of people have surpassed themselves in a way. Congratulations everybody, see you on the next journey!

:heart::heart::heart:

… 2 to go…

11 Likes

I see this:

5 Likes

19 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2).