Cubase and Analog Rytm sync issues

Hello.
I know there has been a lot of posts on this subject before, but I have gone through all the post I could find and nothing seem to solve my problem.
So, I’m using AR with Cubase Pro 9 on a Mac Mini (OS X El Capitan 10.11) and I’m trying to sort out the sync with Cubase as a host. By now, the AR stops when I press the stop button in Cubase and the tempo on the AR changes when I change the tempo in Cubase. So something is right. But when I press start or record in Cubase, the AR doesn’t start playing and it doesn’t follow the cursor unless my timing is perect. So something is wrong as well… Also if I start the AR and starts recording on the Analog RYTM instrument track in Cubase, it doesn’t record anything except when I press a button/tweak a slider or something on the AR.
I’m using Overbridge and USB and I use a Steinberg UR22 as VST Audio System/ASIO Driver. Latency 256 samples on both OB/AR and Cubase.

These are the settings I use on the AR:
MIDI Config --> Sync: Clock receive ON, Transport Receive ON, Prog CH Recieve ON.
MIDI Config --> Port Config: Input from MIDI+USB, Output to MIDI+USB, Output CH: AUTO CH, Param Output: CC, encoder,pad,pressure,mute dest: INT+EXT, Recieve Notes ON, Receive CC/NRPN ON.

These are the settings in Cubase:
Project Syncronisation Setup: MIDI Clock out: AR. MIDI Clock follows project position ON, Always send start message ON.

I’ve tried lots of different settings but nothing seem to solve the problem… Have I missed out on something, or do anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this or another way to sync properly?

Bonus question: When I use my USB keyboard or trigger the piano roll in Cubase It only plays one track/sound from the AR chromatically instead of one sound per note. I would like to fix that as well.

I would really appreciate any helpful advice!