Cross fade to different samples

This tool might help you.

A sample chain is a series of different samples all placed onto a single audio file.

If memory serves, this puts all the samples together and pre-slices them in for your OT

Yeah I’ts more important for me to be in control/ pick the slices I want on the fly. I can do it fine and use the fade for other things just hoping I cld set it up to fade to diff slices. Oh well.
Thanks folks. If anyone can point me to where I can learn about how to use sample chains in OT I’d be grateful. Someone mentioned it might work for what I’m trying to do here but I’m not sure where to start.
Thanks All

So basically this is an easier way to pre-make slices and bring them in to OT as slices no? Wouldn’t necessarily change how I might be able to crossfade in slice playback mode between 2 tracks with sliced material or are there other ways to handle chains to make this happen?
Thanks Ryan

Well, you CAN use it to pre-slice samples. But you can have x # of samples in a single .wav file- so by navigating through the time/slices you’re changing which sample is actually playing

This approach might help

2 Likes

I’d like to, but I still don’t understand what you want to do…:sketchy:
Do you know Megabreak of Doom trick ?