Could you name those hardwares ? ( Not serious ! )

I wish the AK really had this huge screen. :heart_eyes:

You and me both ! :slight_smile:

yes, indeed

I believe I spotted a PO-30 !
And our dear @gugaā€™s Goliath :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I love the o-coast

1 Like

I hadnā€™t recognized : there are more knobs !!!
:smiley:

32 to be preciseā€¦ :yum:

Youā€™re doing a really good job of finding the key elements and colors and presenting them. So beautiful and minimal.

My bad, I always call mine PO-30 :smile:

nicely done @KaOsphere :smiley_cat:

Wheres the Monomachine? Digitakt? Digitone? Heat? :wink:

Of the few synth I have lust for, Monomachine is definitely part of them along OB6 and Quantum.

I owned Digitone, sold it to fund the G2, owned a Heat, sold it to fund Pyramidā€¦ Choices, choices ! :slight_smile:

Thanks @guga , @darenager , @v00d00ppl for the kind words.

Thanks @COHIBA for this idea !

Awesome artwork!

You could print these on teeā€™s with custom graphics for each musicians set up. Just an ideaā€¦ no idea how hard that would be. Iā€™d buy one!

1 Like

what I see: WAY too much gear for two people to be using live.

1 Like

Can you tell me more about material and procefure to do those little nice things ? Few days ago I was trying to produce wood objets with gear shape, then I saw these. You did better work than I. Is it paper ?

Itā€™s Pure 3d rendering, none of them actually existā€¦ :pensive:

I need to focus on music but let me write a business plan, there are still a few mythic synths that could be happy with me !

Thatā€™s why we are going to use only four of them. OT,G2 and Peak crossed the finish lineā€¦MD, AK and A4 are still runningā€¦ Did you ever see the chemical brothers live by the way ? I would say almost enoughā€¦:rofl:

Iā€™ve been traped. Iā€™m so blind, how did I donā€™t saw that :flushed:
I found the finish so clean that I wondered how much time it took to made such a work, ha ha.