Cool t-shirts?

Don’t look like a nerd in a synth T… Instead slap some synth on your gf / missis’ bod. It’ll make you appear much cooler.

On this model the keys are actually on the rear panel: But the A key is optimally positioned:

4 Likes

I’ve seen these pass by IRL…

1 Like

Aww, @bwo made some cool cat-playing-a-Digitakt shirts, which were made from the drawings he put in this thread, but it seems like his Threadless page isn’t there any more, and most of the drawings have gone too. I still have mine :slight_smile:

Oh whoops… I rebranded my insta and threadless to all be under my bands name catfax https://catfax.threadless.com

That said I think threadless raised there prices so I’m not as happy about there services these days… been trying to switch over to screen printing stuff myself.

3 Likes

thanks ! :slight_smile:

@Elektron please expand your line of T’s n apparel.
The vintage logo ones that Cenk sports from time to time. Monomachine, Sid etc. Id kill (figuratively) for em. :wink:

Id buy Machinedrum logo tshirts off you on a frequent basis.

A logo I designed for my friend’s label. I used to co-run it but still release on it sometimes and do album write-ups. If you like one, pick one up!

1 Like

They´d sell like hot cakes for sure°!

1 Like

Necrobump

I was looking for cool synth / sampler t-shirts but there doesn’t seem to be much around.

Updated designs at https://undgndtv.threadless.com/

I have a few and they’ve held up well over the years

7 Likes

MD skateboard is a beaut :heart:

This Hype Machine tshirt I got from them back in 2006 that they seem to still have some of is one of my overworn faves

Then also love the Female Composers T-shirt from the Juice Vocal Ensemble even though the design is overused as it always gets people asking and you can then tell them and hopefully inspire them:

did you start doing your own screen printing on the digikats?

These are perfect but looks like us only

What makes you say that? The designer is UK based and definitely ships internationally.

Go through the checkout process to confirm your location. Plenty of other countries.

Do you ship to my country? - Threadless Common Qs!

1 Like

It seemed to come up in dollars and not offer other currency choices

Go through the checkout and you can find your country.

Currency conversion is pretty standard in online shops that use PayPal. And their support will answer conversion questions.

I’m looking at adding the OTO machines and modular one.

Keeping on topic, here’s one of my favorites:

1 Like

that thrasher style octatrack design is :fire:

2 Likes

I haven’t although currently in the process of trying to source a miscreen A4 for getting deeper into some merch and printmaking making again. Dont really have the proper space for a bigger screen printing set up currently though.

Was mostly planning of doing some 3 screen conversations of bryce art I’ve been doing

myworld_place1

2 Likes