Cool Doug Love - Tomorrow Will Be Worse

That was great! This is great!

1 Like

This is on point!! :fire: +1 for getting Nick Batt into your bars, surely a first, someone needs to let him know

2 Likes

Love it, your flow and tone sounds great on this. Really dig your lyrics and sound of your voice and beats and crisp and tasty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great stuff, more of that!

1 Like

Having fun with Cool Doug Love Tomorrow Will Be Worse.

Very basic Kick-Hat-Lead thing.

What a great rap. Love the lyrics, love the Track!.

I wanted to know if a 4 to the floor beat would do. No offense.

4 Likes

What is the BPM of your Track @Doug? Around 105? I would like to take the challenge to do a proper remix.

1 Like

1 Like

Ok. I took your Vocals and put them on my Current 106 BPM beat that I was working on. I thought it was fitting almost perfectly to my BPM.

Killer! I’ll definitely have a go at remixing it

3 Likes

Almost there.
Currently.
Remixing with ST and DT.

8 Likes

The « Pulse Width Modulation on Sonicstate with Nick Batt » is genius.

2 Likes

Haha the remixing has started, I was gonna message the winner of the current hip hop beat battle to suggest that maybe it should be the theme for the next one “remix Cool Doug Love edition”

5 Likes

man, this is amazing. I wish I have the talent to do something worthy with such a nice singing! :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve been enjoying seeing different takes on it. I’d be down for it

Awesome vocals!

2 Likes

Man, this is so good! I really both the rap and the beat itself, such great lyrics and flow :smiley:
I sampled your acapella onto my octatrack and played around with it. Thanks for letting us remix your track!

14 Likes

Good stuff, I really enjoyed this track @Doug.

1 Like

Just slammin’. And I’m not surprised one bit. :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like