Controlling parameters of A4/AR from OT

I just saw in a MacProVideo tutorial how it’s possible to control the parameters of the Digitone from OT, like the resonance and filter cutoff.

It looked pretty simple, just use a midi channel on the OT, and “learn” the CC code.

I adjusted the settings that were mentioned in the tutorial, and now I’m able to learn the CC code by putting the OT encoder in “learn” mode, but I can’t control the A4 or my AR from the OT. When I turn the encoder nothing happens.

First of all before I spend to much time on this, I would like to verify if this is at all possible?

And if so, anyone car to share what settings need to be adjusted for this to work?

P.s. I’m mostly interested in learning how to parameter control my A4 from the OT, but controlling the AR is also an interesting step.

regards
Freeman

Yeah that would work, sounds like the midi channels aren’t setup right. The midi channels you set on the OT would depend on what you are trying to control on the A4.

2 Likes

You’re probably right. I went again over the Midi channel settings, and now it’s working.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes