Control panel, no audio, missing something?

Hey guys!
So I bought a new MacBook Pro last month and I’m just trying to finally set up overbridge. Unfortunately I get no audio already at the control panel stage. My AK is recognised and connected. So logically I don’t get anything in Ableton either.
I can here my AK going into my mixer thru the analog outputs, but the meters aren’t modulating in the control panel. Also tried to set the output of each track to individual with no results.

Am I missing something ?

here’s the setup:
MBP 15" 2016
Clean state project on AK
AK connected thru USB in a USB-A to USB-C hub, device set in Overbridge mode
OS 1.24, Overbridge 1.15

So there is definitely a conflict between my mixer connected over USB to my computer and Overbridge. If I choose to use Core Audio Inputs and outputs from the AK, the Control panel actually receives the audio and so does Ableton.

I can’t however set my Audio input device to my mixer audio codec. In this case the control panel loses the signal. So actually the workaround for me is just the set the audio input device to Analog keys Core Audio and it works. But from what I read in the manuals and seen in Dataline videos, I should be able to set my Audio input and output device in my DAW independently from Overbridge, right ?