Companion synth for A4

There was a list on the forum about all cv/gate synths and other that could extend the A4 capabilities/sound. It has been deleted unfortunately.

Let’s do it again:

Yeah I agree… the XS is a unique option.
I had a Minitaur and that’s a good choice for the A4 too.

Did you mean this thread?

Did you mean this thread?[/quote]
Exactly!
But the original listing (first post) disappeared.

+1 for slim phatty! :slight_smile:

I also use this mainly to take care of the low end. Id rather have the Sub37 instead though.

Checked what, how much ms delay is caused by midi?

There’s a new OS update for System 1 (and 1M)
SYSTEM-1 VERSION 1.20 NEW FEATURES

[ul]
[li]• Memory function — You can use eight banks, allowing you to store a total of 64 patch memories (8 patch memories x 8 banks).[/li]
[li]• Expanded waveforms added to OSC 1 / OSC 2 — You can use expanded waveforms to make your sounds.
Noise Saw: A sawtooth wave with movement similar to an analog circuit. Ideal for making fat sounds.
Logic Operation: A waveform that uses a logic circuit to combine multiple waveforms.
FM: A frequency-modulated waveform.
FM+Sync: Syncs a frequency-modulated waveform to the OSC pitch to produce a scale.
Vowel: A waveform similar to human voice.
CB: A metallic one-shot sound.[/li]
[/ul]

Well that’s a pretty awesome update.
Now all that’s left is open it up and disable all the ugly green LEDs.

Another +1 for Slim Phatty for what you are describing.

Not as low and aggressive as the Minitaur but more versatile. One thing to consider if you plan to get the Slim Phatty is that it does take longer to warm up and stay in tune (~15 mintues for mine).

This may be bad for live use if you don’t have a place to have it on before you play.

Checked what, how much ms delay is caused by midi?[/quote]
Would it be asked to much of you not to presume what I notice or not or what I am able to do and how ?
You may write about everybody and nobody (whom you seem to represent ), as long as these don’t include me :angry:

My A4’s new companion : Xox Heart ! (100€, 115USD)

A4 / AK with x0x Heart

2 Likes