Community sound patch collection 2014 A4 / AK

bump … more entrants?

One more here, will dump a few sounds over the weekend…

you are no 6 Snivitz … pmed you …

im in…but how to collect/save sounds?

Tilen

Quick question guys !
I have two sounds to share but they are located in my +drive on my A4 and i can’t seem to find how to send that over to my Computer using sysex dump. It only selects the sounds located in the 128 library…

Can you guys help?
Thanks,
M

Count me in! Will be away from studio for a few days so will be last minute submissions if thats okay.

hi, you are no. 7 XponentOne … will pm you …

sysex dump send, c6 on pc / mac --> receive … send to email address provied to you by me via personal message … okay ?

I have few patches.

Any deadline?

I want to share but I am in the last week prior to my first trial in a small friend’s gig so I am overwhelmed by this…

dec 31st the sound pack will be published by me. … would be awesome to have you in …

submissions will have to be sent to my email address which I pm to all participants…

i am down for submissions
thanks traban

Hello Orwell … you are in and you are No. 8 … glad to see you on board… pm ed you for email address for submission …

B U M P B U M P B U M P

Although pretty much noob, I’d like to give it a try…

Count me in!

hello NUC … glad to have you in! You are No. 09 … n00bs are welcome here … please familiarize yourself with how to save sounds, export them, and send them to me via Email … I will PM you my email address …

Cool. I’m in, if there is enough room.

Cool. I’m in, if there is enough room. [/quote]
Hi, Tintao … you are No. 10 … will pm you my email adress… glad to see you in

dear participants: we are now 10 (+1 TrabanT) people and I would like to asky ou guys to send in your patches …

how about we make it

4 submissions each

naming and tagging … tagging could be “input” … I assume nobody would really use this tag, so we use it, for this project, and other projects to come in the following years! …

naming:

csp standing for community soound patch, then 1 blank and the remaining characters for whatever comes into your mind…

make that is you have a Lead and want to call it Bird Lead:

csp_bird(+6remainingcharacters) … on the other hand it would be nice to have 2k14 (=2014) in the name, but fuck it, will be too few characters left …

if all goes to plan there will be 44 sound patches if each of the 11 participants submits 4 patches each…

OKAY .-… looking forward to receiving your patches and uploading the patches on new years eve …

please tell your friends and family to join!

I’d like to join too

glad to hear that TBN !!! you could be the first to send in you patch … I am really worried at this stage, that this project will go downhill … will send you my email address via pm … cheers , you are No. 11 …
…tell your friends to join !