Communicating for Elektron

Perhaps I’m blind, but I haven’t seen anyone mention Elektron’s job posting for a social media manager/copywriter around here yet.

Looks like it’s primarily a PR/marketing gig, but one of the stated responsibilities would be to “monitor, listen and respond to community inquiries”. As much as HQ’s communications come up on this forum, I’d expect the right one of us might make a positive contribution.

3 Likes

Me, me, me!!!

Oh. I see. :expressionless:

5 Likes

Damn. That’s exactly the kind of work I’m looking for. If only I could do it remotely from Australia :frowning:

Maybe I should apply anyway :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It never hurts to ask, right?

3 Likes

You’re right! I think I might have to apply and ask that question in my cover letter…

1 Like

Also curious as I’ve done lots of business development and customer service in the past. Also have done a lot of complaining on this forum so I wonder if that disqualifies me haha

2 Likes

That’s my line of thinkng :crazy_face:

Mmm…I wonder if there is anyone that hasn’t?
Think I’ll apply, I’m a shoo-in :loopy:
A little worried salary may not be good enough though to justify being on the front line copping the daily abuse, particularly of late.
Couldn’t see whether Elektron provide the flame retardant nomex suit for workplace health and safety :thinking:

haha yeah, I’d find it very hard to not just say “STFU, learn how to use it as it is”… or maybe I could say that in nicer language… ie. hire me please Elektron :smiley:

1 Like

Yes it would take Yoda like self control to refrain from abuse

2 Likes

Jaded Elektron customer:
Can you please kindly tell me when Overbridge will be released?

Newly Appointed Communications Manager (i.e. Me):
Look arsehole stop asking, it will be ready when it’s fuckin ready alright

4 Likes

I’d hate to be the guy that has to choose between @Open_Mike and @LyingDalai for the role

3 Likes

No, that’s perfect, because this way you can calm down your own complaints :smiley:

2 Likes

I am looking for work and would be totally down to work for Elektron!

Hey I can referee well and have a thick skin so I would handle the role quite well plus I can spin good stories on how great Elektron is next to sliced bread and easier to use than Eurocrack.

I’ll review your resume and someone will reach out to you if your experience matches the role

2 Likes

Would love this job but… yeah never gonna happen.

1 Like

I’m a copywriter and social media manager, but sadly I’m based in the UK. I might look into it, though…

You mean beeing a spamming troll bot on forums ? I’m in !