Coming soon

Mmmm. Bit steep on paper but early to say… if it’s a series of small boxes then it’s gonna cost more than a Deluge for 3 boxes. £200 per box would make it lot easier to throw money at grabbing a few of these, the way people collect Volcas etc…

Knob per function and semi decent screens across the small elektron boxes is a big plus over Deluge though. But some big things in Deluge favour too…

Keen to check out the rest of em.

my money would be on Keith too. I’m rooting for iggy tho :smile:

3 Likes

They are just entering the low end of the market, its a good money making move and if they make money they can keep people employed and develop more products including the high end stuff.

This is a good business move even if it wasn’t what the current “core” audience wanted.

4 Likes

12 Likes

They said all that when they released DT :wink:

3 Likes

If this is indeed the official machine I think it could pair perfectly with my OP-1, would have to buy some custom knobs from DJTechTools to make it pretty.

Interesting thing is this is the first time elektron release downgraded machine. (many overlaps too)

1900!

Nah, The Sisters of Mercy :wink:

1 Like

Would have loved this to be an elektron op1. Been hoping for it since the thread started…Argh, reality bites!

2 Likes

hopefully it comes with a load of stickers to decorate it with. like those “salt your own” crisps with the li’l sachet inside from the 1980s

3 Likes

Getting close…

1 Like

Oh good, only 82 more posts to go. I hope Simon is awake.

5 Likes

I totally missed where this 1998 is coming from.
But I’m excited

1 Like

It’s midday in Sweden. Maybe they’re just sitting around waiting for the magic number?

2 Likes

I hoped for something big and amazing like AK MKII with 8 voices and sample per voice like in Rytm.
Or bigger machine like combination of both Digis. Or maybe full size digital drum machine.

On the other hand, they’ve released quite a lot in last 1.5 years, so this one could be just a toy with more marketing purpose, to keep the tension before something serious.

Now I’m dissapointed, but maybe this is good for my wallet.

2 Likes

Why would they do that? They must have known we would shit-post this in hours?!

1 Like

twas a joke

1 Like

No inputs!?! :cry:

Fake news.