Coming soon

Not black though… would be weird if the third part of the trinity was a different colour

2 Likes

OT MK2 is also a different Color compared to the other MK2s - and the MK1s. Its not so uniikely i think :wink:

2 Likes

i was never the best at guessing, but here is my take:

• a metallic box, sturdy but precious
  • its going to have some buttons and some knobs
  • it will make super cool sounds

…not an expert, but i’m feeling pretty good

5 Likes

Ha! That’s awesome

1 Like

Does Messe even count anymore?! :blush:

Why would they make the AH mk2 the same color as the the rest of the Digis and then switch things up for another Digi-box

The thing with the Octatrack, it sorta stood on its own. It wasn’t a part of any series such as “machine” +4 letters or Analog + 4 letters
… or Digi + 4 letters(huh, I’ve never noticed the universal trend of Series + 4)

I think it’s safer to say than to deny, that the new box will be separate from the Digi-line

Maybe it will be a similar chassis as the Octatrack

3 Likes

:blush:

22 Likes

Is this what they call Gothenburg Syndrome…!?

2 Likes

for anyone who is waiting, patiently, and requires a bit of a quick elektron MDUW hit, ha, i stumbled across this reaktor patch today, a machinedrum clone! and using my push 2, for sequencing, crtall, and its fab.
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/4155/

16 Likes

Aparrentl they will follow the apple and remove the headphone jack

5 Likes

No inputs. No outputs. All class.

6 Likes

Pepe Sylvia = Pennsylvania

1 Like

Oh my God, it’s a collaboration with Flying Lotus. The Digilotus, an Electronic jazz tape machine! Take my wallet!

3 Likes

More teaser videos please already:)
Pretty please with a Cenk on top.

3 Likes

I swear I’m hear some joystick action for the macros

2 Likes

I worry for the mental health of people saying they want to buy it no matter what it is…

9 Likes

I hear what you’re saying, but have you seen the dice icons?

9 Likes

Your true sound comes from within
SX425

5 Likes

Brilliant :smiley:

What’s the one thing hardware users advocate: limitations make the machine.

If Elektron don’t make this, you could have one heck of a killing there!

1 Like