Coming soon

Many people who walk in the video, we can think of a drum machine

Pixel resolution seems higher than current machines. If these are a composition of machine screen shots of course.

What about all those weird new symbols? Could just be decoration for the vid I guess. I wonder how they’d add the new functions to the DT UI?

Enhance 57-19…track left. Stop. Go back.
ENHANCE

19 Likes

yea new definitio
a

Remember the Digitakt is an ‘8 Voice Digital Drum Computer & Sampler’

… not merely an ‘8 Voice Sampler’

15 Likes

a drumcomputer expanding the digitone/digitakt seems to be an obvious guess. But isnt Digitakt already a sampler/Drumcomputer? It doesnt have ist own synth engines, but copying the digitakt just with a bunch of engines might not be so tempting. Im hoping for some special sauce that you wont find in digitone and digitakt.

what about a new keyboard-synth (they dropped the analog keys, remember), that incorporates some subtraktive synth engines and drumpads, just as wide as the dt and d1 together?

1 Like

Looks like a drumsynth, but with some fairly deep modulation stuff. Maybe even analog.

1 Like

No. I was referring to the length of Elektron’s recent promotional videos.

I don’t understand your question.

New machine. Just…

Hmm, could be a new machine for an existing product, or could and more likely to be a new product, there is a new logo that looks similar to the OT logo.

1 Like

Secondhand Digitakts have just shot up to €27,500 on ebay.

4 Likes

So what can we assume here…
Digital.
Drum and bass synthesis types or machines.
Granular, resonator, sample playback + ?
Digi format. Two proc like the DN.
No sampling but Transfer enabled.
Effect types at least of the DT.
Overbridge sooner than later.

1 Like

The inevitable disappointment and backlash that’ll arrive after this thing drops will be very, very sad.

17 Likes

“we’ll be releasing more machines than you ever thought possible”

2 Likes

er

We do not have enough clues
What does that mean :
#one minute !
#one machine !

Sounds cool but honestly I think the people who got in on digitakts when they were first released need a lot of love from elektron. Left in the cold with an incomplete product for years… not trying to stir a pot (too much)

13 Likes

Maybe they’re releasing a song mode for the Digi boxes and I can finally buy a DT.

2 Likes

I was thinking more like down to $400.

Remember, another 2 NDA’s in cuckoo’s Jamuary to go
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, poor DT def needs a big firmware upgrade before a new machine is released. Where are my new filters?

5 Likes