Coming soon

What beautiful instruments the OGs… blinking red lights…

2 Likes

That’s huge! Thanks for that!

2 Likes

Perhaps the return of two machine drum and mono machine combined into a single grey box like Octatrack 2 or something in AK form factor (Waldorf Quantum inspired) in Electron grey is my guess.

2 Likes

I’d be down with that!

If this goes on 'til Thursday we all gonna get hit with some serious brain damage so when the machine/product/update or whatever it is finally drops we’re gonna be too far gone to enjoy it (and I’m only reading…). Elektron is playing a dangerous game here - they risk losing their most loyal customers. Come to think of it - maybe that’s what they want… :thinking:

3 Likes

Nah! Working with Elektron is best utilized with a mad scientist mentality.

It helps to have a out-of-the-Box perspective when trying to figure out what’s in the next box

1 Like

46 Likes

18 step sequencer! Nice!

17 Likes

Digitakt mk2?

That’s how you do real polyrhythms, the band can never catch you on the same bar

6 Likes

Love all fretting about marketing turning off customers. This files under same category as folks leaving a country after an election result they don’t like. Big hand wringing talk and zero follow through. Hype works, gets folks talking, expands coverage, and likely turns off only those who wouldn’t want the product in the first place, regardless of marketing.

2 Likes

That would be qualitative :wink:

Would buy this tbh.

it’s not black; so it’s gotta be blacker than black then … (or silver)

2 Likes

Since Simon said it wasn’t black I too am thinking it will be a drum synthesis + bass synth machine to follow the same design and form factor as the OT MKII, hopefully something of a new take on the MD UW.

ARMKII : A4MKII
DT : DN
OTMKII : ???

3 Likes

Ashley Beedle :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hmm. I didn’t think so when I saw 650 new posts a few minutes ago! :smile:

3 Likes

Loving the little riddles and tidbits left by Simon. If it in fact is a MD / MM reincarnation, I would be very excited to say the least! We’ll know for sure in a couple of days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He said it’s not black. Who’s to say it’s something physical?

Buuuut…a reincarnation of a legacy item…oooooh I’m gonna squill! And my wife will be upset bc I’ll be spending more money on more gear!

Judging by all those icons and Simon’s reference to inspiration from TE, I bet we can maybe expect to see MIDI effects in the sequencer of this machine, not unlike the step components on the OP-Z.

8 Likes