Coming soon

Yes I know but if the pitchfork isnt on the AR then it’s probably not for the AR…

Then again it could be a new graphic they include.

Anyway its probably a new box.

Digi Honk

5 Likes

Yeah. Mini digital trinity. Seems appropriate.

4 Likes

yes they destroy that theory…

Deffo looks like drum machine.wonder what surprises it will have on it

drum machine for sure, with a couple of melodic engines thrown in too. cool!!!

4 Likes

Loving the music choice

4 Likes

i think i can see the phrase “sample layer”

I have a feeling it will not sample, but can playback samples
4 or 8 tracks, assignable digi machine per track (ala rytm/md/mnm) + sample layer

the difference here will be the interaction between the sample layer and the oscillator, probably will be able to do some type of folding/warping/blending between digi machine and sample layer. Perhaps something to do with impulse response or overall allowing the sample properties to effect synth parameters.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that symbol isn’t on the Rytm.

I was suggesting that it may be a new machine added to the AR or the OT

1 Like

video editing is on point too

4 Likes

Nice track too

4 Likes

those are 100% new symbols, way too many new things there involving little circles and rings for it to be adapted to any of the current boxes i think.

1 Like

Wow loved the jam!!

1 Like

Yeah I understood. I was just trying to gather whether that were the case based on whether the symbols already appeared on ARMkii.

Somebody on the Instagram suggested drum synthesis for the digitakt.

That made me swoon.

11 Likes

My guess, ‘Elektron Go’. Battery powered portable OP1/Z killer. All that walking and cycling in the vid suggests portability to me.

Just… Go!

6 Likes

hmm as much as I would love a new machine and as much as it seems like one, if it were a digitakt update i would be really happy (same with wallet :))

7 Likes

first look - When???

Are there any demos of planned…What the date ?

HD Oled screen? :smiley:

I would love this to be true but the caption ‘new minute, new machine’ seems to suggest it’s a whole other box

2 Likes