1 Like

This is worse than the leadup to the last Boards of Canada album :smiley:

6 Likes

So, SSD drive confirmed!?

1 Like

Keyboard :heart_eyes:
AK MKII ( I hope it’s 8 voices though )

4 Likes

Or something to grab back some revenue from the Keystep? A Digikeys?

Let’s take bets next year. :laughing:

You have been eaten by a grue.

3 Likes

Drumbox with SID engine = digiSID

1 Like

Are we getting another teaser video today?

2 Likes

given the videos i think they‘re just screwing with us.

if i disregard that thought it seems to be a drum synth with a small form factor, 7 synthesis tracks and one for samples ^^

did they drop the 1998 just as a reminder of the year Elektron was founded or as a reference to Sidstation?

Yeah, the melody sounds like it’s a cowbell synth. The bass line sounds like a low tom

SIDitakt - SID based drum machine

1 Like

(In response to “SIDitakt”)

I’m mad.

Ṡ̸̡̰̱̥͔̹͋̆̊͜͠S̢̪̜̘̹̦͇̿̀̈́̋͋͂̃d̶̙̱̟̬̖̋͒͗̓̆͌̐̕͘5̶̡̭̝͈̥̤̞͇̉̑͌͐̍̃͜I̶̡̦̬̣̟̣̱̜̼̊́̌̆̍̈̓́͠͝ͅH̢̰̠̪̺̀̆̈̒͘p̧̢͓̰̭͎͎͇͆̅̋́̓͜͜͠h̨̲̘̮̜͖̰̠̎̇̃͊̓͛͢͞͝Ẓ̨̧̟̞̝̣̩͓̈́̂̽͘͢͝i̷͈̹͎̙̅́̌̉͌̅̉̇̓̕͜B̡̥̝̩̮͇̓̃́̓̓̈͂͛͜͞t̤̼̱̣̞̫̭̎̌͊̒̓̿͋͟I̼̘̣̗͑̀̓̈̀̌̈́͘͢͠ͅͅG͈͚̟͇̣̼̺̊̐̒̆̀̆́͢͡͡5̴̥͚̦͈̩̠̐͛̓͂͗͘͞h̸̨̬͉̳̼̘̝́̾̓͑͗͟Z̴̬͕̬͇̰̫͊̀̎̑͋̎͑̚͠i̯̙͍̺̞͂́̾͛͝ẁ̢̫̻̩̞́̆̆̑̍g̸̨̤̭̮̐̃̐̌͊̈́́̚͟ͅŞ̴͎͈̮̹̏̂͑͑̽͟͠S̴̛̫̹͖̦̅̋̃̐͌̂̎͜͞B̫̣̫̰̮̼̜̓̂̏̾̐̅͂͞ḭ̷̭̬̙̬̳͚̓̔̔̆̈́͗̅̓̚͡Z̷̨̛̟̱͕̬̹̦̟͎͊͛̓͗̂͐̽̆̚͟G̷̱̗̟̞̪̮̅̍̑̒̎͌̈́͡F̶̡̜͚̬̫̓̆̍̕͡5͓̜͍͔̝̼͓̖̺̀́̾̈́̽ͅd̵̨̰̖͈̓͊͌̐̀̈́͗̅̅͡ͅW̨̨̩̘̝̰̙̽́̍͂̀́̃͐͐̀V̞̻̖͈̠̤̳̺̟̎̉͌́̚x̧̜͇̅̄̌͊̈́͟͜L̵͙̮̙̺͌͛̏̄͊́͘͟į̷̬̙̖̭̱͎̠͌̎̓̅̈́͠B͈̖͙̹̖̬̃͊͆̾̈͐͆̕͞J̸̡̤͉͉̳̼̈̑̇̇̌͘͠ͅͅĮ̴͓͇̺̯̯̥̘̃͗̈́́͠Ḣ̸̨̛̫̘̟͗͗̃̓̉̕͘͢R̡͍̱̹̫̾̏͊͌͑̍̌͒t̵̨̫͍̘́̊͑̉̉͜͝á̴͍̲̯͓̆̂̈́͡ͅḨ̴̟͍̟̝̠͕̘̏̈́̓̾̾̀̋̂̏́͢Ę̷͇̣̭̹̺͍͎̙̖̃͆̓̆͋̅͘͝͝g̴͕̖̣̫̼̦̲̦̓͐́̋̉͊̊̚͢Y̶̢̲̦̝̻̜͉̏͌̊͗́̒̀͋̎͠m͙͙̜̯̻̬̹͕̈̀̔͊͆͢͡R̶̙̣̮̬̝̪̿̅́̀͋̄͠h̢̢̖͇̼͕̬͛̓͗͐͗̚Y̨̯͇̲͇̠̬̳̙̓̾͊̂͌̕͟X̸̺̝̹͚̙͉̭̟̋͒̔̋̇͐̄͑̚̕Ǐ͍͉̲̺̮̘̦̅̊́̕ͅ6̷̡͚̦̫̹͇̲̤́̏̇̈́͂̔̇͗͗͞I̛̭͈͖̩̩͉̓̈́̓͗̆͜͡͠H̺͓͈̳̦̳̀̐̂͆́̂͛̚͟ͅR̢͈̤̰͖͍̟̂̇̋̍̽͆̎̚͢m̮͎͚̤̱̮͕͓̈́͗͑͑͘̕Z̸̙̪̖͈̿͌̇̍̄̚͢͝͠m̛̠͖̠̤̭̺̗̋̎̄̍̋͂̎͑͗J̵̧̼̗̱͓͂͂͗̏͌̚ͅl̠̙̲͍̮͓̔̎̑̑͊͛͊Ó̵̦̙̘̺̞͊̑̋̎i̶̮̘̦̙͈̊͌̈́̋́̎͋͘͞8̵̡̭̥̼͎͈̂͂̔͆̾̅̄̀v̵̛̝̠̗͍̈̿̚͠ͅY̵̢̡̛̩̻̰̋̓̂̇́͞ḿ̷̭̥̖̳̭͎͇͎̾̔̚͞1̨̺̭͙̠̽̋͆̽̈̎̅̈́l̡̙̬͍̣̰̤̰̜̀͂͗̾͂̽̀̉͂̕Z̵̯̻͔̻̣̮̥̩͍̱͌̋̀̏͠͞͝ṉ̸̡̯̱̬̰̈́̈̔̈̃̓̋̕͜ͅF̷̨̛̖͎̪̦̥͚̳̈́͆̈͘̕͡u̪̺̬̝̐́̒̎͆̕͝ͅd͇̟͉͙̪̆̿͗̂͒̽̍̀̓͢͠X̵̧̢̖̻̦̳̟̘̾̆͗͊͆͂̕̚͟͢ò̫̱̖͈̮̮̲̪̗͕́͌͑͑͌̇̅̀u̷̧̨͍̳̬̰̣̺̍̔͊̿̕͟͞b̵̡͇̳͎̳̼̓͂̒̊̑̚͟2̷̡̪̤̭̰̟̜̅͆̀̅̈́̒̏̚͜͟F̴̨̛̣̤͎͚̺̞͑͊̋͒̓̕͡5̢͙̩͉̖̍̀̍̉͋͒͌̽͝Ļ̶̦̺͎̺̠̫̤̦̗̀́̇̂̊̾̄̿́͝0̷̧̰̭͍̻͉̙̩̝͒̓͊̇͋̏͜͝1͉̺͇̰͓̖̜̎͛̅̀͋͊̓̂͗͗͟͟u͈̤̹̝̝̫̞̭͗̓̔̒̎͛͑͜͡͞Ṱ̶̛͔̗̠̲̏̂̏̂̃̄̏͡ͅD̛̘̹͈̭̗̈́̎̋̀̅͑͟N̛͍̗̰̘͉͚͒̎̌̓͂̾̂̚͝ö̴̧͕͈͇̹̜͉̗̆̌͐̑́̂̅͠͝e̶̡̡̼̹̫̩̓̑̂̎͌̾̅̔V̶̨̧͍͍̥͖̬̾́͂̈̈́̓͋A̵̢̪͇͎͚̣̪̬̔̋̀̏̈́̄̇̅̚͝1̭̼͔͖̗͑̈̽̓̂̽̆͆̅͜

Base64 Decoded: I’y zaf m naf, I bdayueq. I tmhq bdaar: tffbe://bmefqnuz.oay/MnL3hyP5

CaesarCiphered (Shift 12): w’m not a bot, w promise. w have proof: https://pastebin.com/abz3vmd5

Visit the link: This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff.

What did I miss???

8 Likes

there are 7 drum elements mentined in the video as well as sample start > 7 synthesis tracks and one for samples? A *takt equivalent to the AR?

design a new case then :joy:

2 Likes

Weird.
Are you sure that link doesn’t work?

Forgot case sensitivity
https://mega.nz/#!tdMG2YDD!KgdqObqF1EX1t2IAb_4-k4A4Sn4XOvxYlnOxjfFf3H8

Confirmed; it works. He’s a cheeky fella.

2 Likes