Coming soon

everyones gettin pleased

Can’t believe I found this secret footage of Simon showing what Elektron is planning. Don’t tell anyone!

8 Likes

I tell ya, if Elektron announce that it’s just a tape delay- I’m going to be annoyed.

I’ll be like, “what’s with all this ‘Just’ stuff?!”

And they’ll be like, “Yeah, it IS just that- everything you’re hearing is coming directly from the XX outputs”

And then I’ll throw my papers up into the air, “YEAH! But the INPUTS!” and then i’ll throw more of my papers in the air and then maybe drink something- like whiskey or something. I don’t know.

9 Likes

I’d buy that an all

That’s crazy, it’s so obvious rewatching it now that it’s some kind of distortion FX

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sounds from the Shed -Video Collection - The home of Marvellous Analogue Musical Goodness : )

Im liking the idea of something new, but drum related…and thats a lot of icons…Im gonna bet on physical modeling drum synthesizer…imagine that with p lox. It would need space for some buttons and dials, if its not setup to use OB in a fresh way. Putting a new machine in DT would be total philantropy, but too good to be true i guess. Also app i think is a natural market - in that video its running the DT and AH, say…

I finally found the DT teaser video.

I think this is the first teaser video they made for what they unveiled to be a “drum computer”

Massive trolling with this first video :smiley:

3 Likes

Is it a full size elektron unit?

1 Like

man I loved that DT teaser. Ambient goodness :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I shouldnt say, i’ve seen it tho and its gorgeous. Few more days and all will be revealed

3 Likes

Right! It was SO GOOD! I loved the visuals and the sounds so much.

1 Like

my favorite comment on insta: by cyrustilton
“Menthol cough drops? Just in time for cold season!”

4 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen :joy:

3 Likes

dude come on you have to give us something … is it the same price as digitone/takt?

Sure, Mr. Inside Man :smiley:

2 Likes

Agreed you cannot say you’ve seen IT and then leave us in the dark

1 Like

believe me, I’d love to be the maverick hero that sheds the light, but I dont wanna fuck over Elektron/have my job lose its dealership. Probably should have just said nothing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but all i can say is, everyone will want this. Regardless of what elektron stuff you use. and now I’m getting off here until they reveal :slight_smile: I’m sorry i brought attention to it/myself. I know a lot of elektron staff are on here and i don’t wanna be a leaker.

10 Likes

No no… fun part is that ppl DO create entire Ambient Albums with …JUST… the Digitakt!

4 Likes